Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA- Paperwhite Kindle $75

PSA- Paperwhite Kindle $75

At Staples.

Great deal.

http://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/8308531

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Re: PSA- Paperwhite Kindle $75

By the way, my wife gave me my Paperwhite for an anniversary present this weekend, rather than waiting for Christmas. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

The display is gorgeous, but I thought the basic first generation Kindle display was terrific, too. And still do.

<<Sorry, this deal has expired.Get notified of deals like this in the future.>>

That was the best price I've seen so far this season. But thanks for the heads-up.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

yeah, me too. I bought it higher than that and was thrilled with the price ($89.99, IIRC).

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    yeah, me too. I bought it higher than that and was thrilled with the price ($89.99, IIRC).
    I got one at 89$

Seems that Kindles and Fitbits are the hot items this year. They sell out fast whenever there's a deal on them.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19