Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Recommendations for near-disposable earphones?

Recommendations for near-disposable earphones?

Looking to buy maybe two dozen set of earphones for the kids. We somehow "lose" them with regularity, and we are constantly being asked to "borrow" a set.

I'm looking for near-free, near disposable earphones. Not the hard plastic earpiece, but a regular rubber tip insert, but other than that, not much else. And remember, the price will be x20-25 or so, to keep around the house, use as stocking stuffers, etc.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Recommendations for near-disposable earphones?

Nothing specific, but I've seen cheap brands at random places like Family Dollar for a $1. They don't last but doesn't seem like you are looking for quality.

I'm looking for ones for wife/kids going to gym, stuck in car ride, in hotel, etc. Literally want to put several in each car, toiletries bag for travel, etc. I keep up with mine fine, but they struggle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Re: Recommendations for near-disposable earphones?

Wife picked up seven packs of two headsets to a pack today at Office Max. Vivitar, claimed regular price was $14.99, but she doubted that. They were $4 a pack, or$2 each. She decided not to get more than that in case they were complete duds, and will look for about 10 more.