Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Mark McGuire to the Dodgers

Unforgettable

Mark McGuire to the Dodgers

McGuire is going to be the new hitting coach of the Dodgers. He was going to retire because of being away from his family so much but since he lives 40 miles from Dodger stadium and they offered last week he took it. Hope it doesn't hurt hte Cards too much, John Mabry has been promoted up.

Re: Mark McGuire to the Dodgers

Evidently, he was doing a good job, Jazy. I know Mark had some issues, but I always liked him. I am glad he's close to family now; that's important.

I'd say he did an excellent job. The hitting coach can be judge by hitters 5-9. The Redbirds did quite well south of the cleanup hitter.
    Good luck to him, but not the Dodgers :/

Unforgettable

When you look at the numbers the team posted, he did a great job especially with young hitters like Craig and others, he will be missed.
    I respect what he did when he admitted what he had done in the past, not many have done that, and he accepts what he has gotten in regard to the HOF. I would vote for him for that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Evidently, he was doing a good job, Jazy. I know Mark had some issues, but I always liked him. I am glad he's close to family now; that's important.