Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * BTO Week 12*

* BTO Week 12*

Doc, if you have something already in the works, just let me know and I'll delete this...but thinking that you also have a life, I figured I'd step in and put one together this week.

It's a home favorite week.

KENTUCKY v Charlotte (24.5)
    ARKANSAS v Miss. State (3.5)
    MISSISSIPPI v Lsu (4.5)
    OHIO STATE v Michigan State (12.5)
    MIAMI (FL) v Georgia Tech (1.5)

Tiebreaker: Drew Barker passing yards.

Re: * BTO Week 12*

My picks.

Charlotte
    Miss. State
    LSU
    Michigan State
    Miami

Yikes - this is tough,

Charlotte
    Miss St
    Miss
    OSU
    GA Tech
    TB 150
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 11-19-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Charlotte
    Miss St
    LSU
    Michigan State
    Georgia Tech

Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

KENTUCKY
    Miss State
    MISSISSIPPI
    Michigan State DS
    TFP

362 yards

I thought so, too, but I always do when I pick them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Yikes - this is tough,

Charlotte
    Miss St
    Miss
    OSU
    GA Tech
    TB 150

No pbm. I have to grade the last 2 weeks.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Charlotte
    Ark.
    LSU
    OSU
    Georgia Tech

Charlotte
    MSU
    LSU
    MSU *DS*
    TFP

220 yds

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

UK
    Miss St
    LSU
    MSU
    Miami

TB-212
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

UK
    Arkansas
    Mississippi
    Michigan St
    Georgia Tech

Charlotte
    Miss. State
    MISSISSIPPI
    Michigan State
    Georgia Tech

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I've no idea who has played yet so I'm applying the same rule I've always applied to everybody else Only game I know anything about was the FL vs FAU game which isn't on the docket

Charlotte
    Miss. State
    Lsu
    Michigan State
    MIAMI

250 Drew Barker passing yards
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    No pbm. I have to grade the last 2 weeks.
    I graded one of them. I should have a chance later tonight to help and grade the other (and this week's). I normally teach a class on Monday nights and we're off for Thanksgiving, so it's "found time" for me (assuming "honey-do" doesn't mess it up.)

My list is so friggin long......

I feel for ya.

I missed the grading, but I've been on hold for 35 minutes with the IRS, and it's a great time to do stuff like this, so I have last week's graded.

I'm on a "5-minute" hold now, so I won't start grading this one unless the call drops (PLEASE, NO), but I have to call them again this afternoon--I think--so if that's the case, I may catch up.

I sat on hold today for 30 minutes with American Airlines baggage. On our return from Africa, our flight from JFK to West Palm, they destroyed my luggage. Brand new duffle suitcase. litterally ripped the handle off when they flung it. It was fine as JFK as we had to clear customs and I repacked it. We had a hand carved ebony bowl we purchased in Tanzania packed in the middle of all my clothes figuring the only way it would get broken is if it got run over or smash. We didn't figure on them ripping the handle off suitcase as they hurled it. So when we got home, our hand carved ebony bowl was shattered. I made a claim a month ago and never heard back. Finally got sick of waiting. Ended up getting $200 for the bowl and repair of the luggage. I tried for two tickets back to Tanzania so I could buy a new bowl but they wouldn't do that. Still 3o minutes of hold, with a recording of how important my call is. If my call was so damn important then answer it!

That was ONE check off the to do list. Go the yelp review removed (that was 2). Never heard back from the lawyer (that was 3)............... the list did get shorter though
    Last edited by Doc; 11-24-2015 at 04:38 PM.

I show winners as

Kentucky
    Miss. State
    Ole Miss
    Michigan State
    Miami

And we had a super week of picks, with 70% of the field at 60% or better...complete with a perfect 5-0 pick. Congrats to ....

Scout714, 5-0 on the week. Well-done!

Also have a golden sombrero award to be handed out. Sorry I didn't get to this earlier. The 0-5 golden sombrero goes to.....

Truecatsfan! "Congrats," of sorts!

The rest of us:

5-0
    Scout714

4-1
    Lfbj00

3-2
    Doc
    thedonnie123
    KGB
    Kingcat
    Darrell KSR