Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Diane Sawyer...punch drunk, or really drunk?

Diane Sawyer...punch drunk, or really drunk?

Re: Diane Sawyer...punch drunk, or really drunk?

Drunk, I hope it was at least Kentucky bourbon since she is from here!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I love Diane so I am just going to say punch drunk as being tired. It is exhausting talking for so long. She is too much of a pro to pull a Gillispie or Sutton.

Drunk. Trust me.

Shnockered
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

That wasn't tired, that was drunk as a skunk. what an embarrassment. I am sure they will come out that she had taken something to stay awake but it was pretty strong and was alcohol

Hick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    That wasn't tired, that was drunk as a skunk. what an embarrassment. I am sure they will come out that she had taken something to stay awake but it was pretty strong and was alcohol
    She got it from her good buddy Jim Beam.

Hey, let's guess which liquor. She seemed happy/upbeat, and many women are bourbon b****es, so I'm excluding brown liquors. That leaves rum, vodka, gin, tequila as the most likely candidates. she's upper class, I'm eliminating gin b/c it's not in vogue right now. Tequila would have her worse off, esp. the slight slurring. it would be blatant.

I'm going rum or vodka. The slight and inconsistent slurring and exuberance says rum to me, but vodka seems more logical. Logic screams vodka, but the symptoms say rum to me. Vodka also easier to hide, less smell.

OK, vodka. I'll go with vodka and soda. She wouldn't drink tonic b/c of the calories. 2nd pick is rum and diet coke, fits the symptoms better.

Naw, being an old Kentucky gal, it's definitely moonshine.

Unforgettable

she was just practicing for her in depth report on that new show on moonshiners on I think Discover channel .
    Martinis' ????

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    Naw, being an old Kentucky gal, it's definitely moonshine.

That's drunk all right. Tired would be speaking faster than your brain can keep up and having to stop and collect your thoughts mid-sentence. Flustered wouldn't be that happy, or slow.

I always watch CNN on election night and I think they always do a great job but now I'm really regretting not watching ABC, that looks hilarious. I'm a little surprised they didn't just take her off the desk during a commercial break.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Hammered, and I'm going with vodka rocks w/twist she's a no nonsense kind of gal.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I'm going to say Listerine.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I thought what was telling was around the 40-45 second mark, both reporters in the field were trying to stifle smiles as she was turning to them for their report with what appeared to be pretty nonsensical questions.

Hey, I think it was an occasion to get hammered. She's solid 99.9% of the time. Give her that 0.1%.