Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Fargo!

Fargo!

Have watched the first three episodes of Season Two the last three nights. Man, it's even better than Season One.

After True Detectives flopped the second season, I was concerned, but it has surpassed my expectations. Recommended!

(I have the episodes recorded on DroidTV without commercials. Great for binge watching or stealing a 45 minute episode here and there. )

Re: Fargo!

Watching breaking bad myself, each show seems to have the wow factor!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

That's sounds very good. I am want to wacht this videos.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 11-13-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Fargo!

I was worried about Fargo with the cast shuffle, but I agree, it's at least just as good as season one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Have watched the first three episodes of Season Two the last three nights. Man, it's even better than Season One.

After True Detectives flopped the second season, I was concerned, but it has surpassed my expectations. Recommended!

(I have the episodes recorded on DroidTV without commercials. Great for binge watching or stealing a 45 minute episode here and there. )
    I watched the first four episodes in the last 2 days. Didn't realize they had started the new season and had to get caught up, thanks to "ON DEMAND". I have to say I preferred the first season. Billy Bob Thorton was much better. I am a Jesse Plemons fan, loved him in Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights but BBT is just creepy which is what Fargo thrives on. And season 2 has Kristen Durst which helps. I'm caught up now so now I have something to look forward to on Monday nights.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm a big Billy Bob Thornton fan too, but I think overall the second season has stronger other main characters than the first season. Regardless, I am thrilled that it is the quality it has shown so far. True detective was a real disappointment this season.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

LOVE Fargo so far this season. WOW!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    LOVE Fargo so far this season. WOW!
    Man, I am right there with you. Watched the two most recent episodes last night/this morning and I'm caught up, which I hate to be. I usually wait until my phone downloads two of them, because one episode at a time isn't enough for me .

Man, I am right there with you. Watched the two most recent episodes last night/this morning and I'm caught up, which I hate to be. I usually wait until my phone downloads two of them, because one episode at a time isn't enough for me .
    I'm a binge watcher too. That's why I love Netflix. Right now I'm watching "WEEDS". Anxiously waiting the next season of "Orange is the next Black" and "House of Cards". Typically takes me a week to watch a season.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Y'all will be happy to know it was picked up for a third season.
    Follow me on Twitter @krcrider

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm a binge watcher too. That's why I love Netflix. Right now I'm watching "WEEDS". Anxiously waiting the next season of "Orange is the next Black" and "House of Cards". Typically takes me a week to watch a season.
    We finished WEEDS over the summer. Can't wait to have school over so I can watch what I want whenever!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Fargo!

Same boat, but I can't seem to hold off watching them for more than a week. Probably end up watching last nights tonight before the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire