Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play the KSR Hall of Fame Contest - Kentucky v Albany *

* Play the KSR Hall of Fame Contest - Kentucky v Albany *

I know, it is WILDLY too early to post this. I thought rather than doing the Exhibition Games, we'd let people see the game contest for awhile for the first "real" game.

Interestingly, our Hall of Fame Contest game begins with Kentucky's first game--against Albany--in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Classic. We play two games in the Hall of Fame Classic, then play Duke in the Champions Classic, followed by Wright State, then two more games in the Hall of Fame Classic.

We will have 6 "real" games from November 13-27, so the KSR HOF contest will be off and running.

Just for those who may never have played the game before--we will have 4 "points" per game, and a tiebreaker. The first two remain constant from game-to-game--the margin of "victory"--which includes loss, if you post it as a negative--and the game high scorer, which does not have to be a Kentucky player (but often is).

Point # 3 is an "over/under" item. You will post whether it will be "over" or "under" the number we post for a certain feature of the game, and by how many.

Point # 4 is a wildcard that will vary from game to game, and the tiebreaker is as well.

Here is the first one of the season.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under - Kentucky assists - 19. Choose "OVER" or "UNDER," and by how many.

4. "Fast Cat" - pick the UK player who will score the first points of the 2015-16 season for Kentucky. No number required.

TB - number of Albany turnovers.

Good luck!

Re: * Play the KSR Hall of Fame Contest - Kentucky v Albany *

My picks (yes, I play, too):

1. UK +40 (Kentucky wins by 40)

2. Jamal Murray, 20

3. OVER, +3

4. Jamal Murray

TB: 14

1. +42
    2. Murray, 26
    3. Over, 6
    4. Skal

TB: 20

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

* Play the KSR Hall of Fame Contest - Kentucky v Albany *

1) Cats by 46

2) Murray 22

3) even 19

4) Skal Lobsintheair

Tb) 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. UK by 44

2.Poythress 24

3. Over 5

4. Ulis

TB -16

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. UK by 42

2.Poythress 24

3. Over 6

4. Ulis

TB -16
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 11-13-2015 at 11:15 AM.

1. 38

2. J. Murray-20

3. +3

4. Tyler Ulis

TB - 19
    Last edited by Doc; 11-12-2015 at 06:46 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1. UK +26
    2. Skal 18
    3. Under by 1
    4. Briscoe

1. UK by 27
    2. Murray, 25
    3. Push (0)
    4. Lee

TB: 13
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    1. UK +26
    First KSR point to UKFlounder--missed by 13, but the closest, as UK won by just 13.

One KSR point for each of the D's, as Murray led all scorers by 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

2. Jamal Murray, 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    2. J. Murray-20

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    3. Under by 1
    Cats had 16 assists, 3 under the over/under total of 19, and Flounder grabs a commanding lead with his 2nd KSR point.

Charles Matthews dunked home the first UK points of the season, but nobody selected him--no 4th KSR point awarded.

So with two KSR points, UKFlounder is the first KSR Hall of Fame Inductee this season. Congrats, Flounder.