Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA: Amazon Prime members, $30 off Paperwhite & Voyage

PSA: Amazon Prime members, $30 off Paperwhite & Voyage

Not sure how long they're going to do this, but right now, for Prime members, you get the $119.99 Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 and the $199.99 Voyage for $169.99.

Limited-Time Offer for Prime Members: Get $30 off Kindle Paperwhite $119.99 $89.99 or Kindle Voyage $199.99 $169.99. Discount will be applied at checkout.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-02-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Re: PSA: Amazon Prime members, $30 off Paperwhite & Voyage

This is the third Kindle Paperwhite in as many years, and it's the first to bring a dramatic upgrade -- that mostly lovely screen -- into the fold. While the total package isn't as whiz-bang impressive as its cousin the Voyage, it's still easily the best bang for your Kindle-buying buck. If you're cool with surrendering yourself to Amazon's e-commerce empire and you're not a raging e-book nerd like me, this decision is a no-brainer: Skip the basic Kindle and the Voyage. The Paperwhite works well, looks great and will make for a lovely summer reading buddy.

Just pulled the trigger. Using Discover, also got 5% back from purchasing online, so that's another $4.50 off. No tax, $84.50.

I'm good with that.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Just pulled the trigger. Using Discover, also got 5% back from purchasing online, so that's another $4.50 off. No tax, $84.50.

I'm good with that.
    That is a heck of a good price! Good job big D!

Bombino

Speaking of Amazon, they currently have some Crucial Laptop Ram for REALLY cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...gw_p147_d21_i5

16GB of Crucial laptop ram for under $80.

Sometimes I think we need a deal section with how much we all post deals on here.

Heck, maybe the swap/archive forum could also be a "deals" forum, too. I'm not offended with people posting them here, though. If it overwhelmed the forum, it might be another story -- and I'd be broker than I am now .

Bought the kindle. Got wife one last yr for xmas so now we are a 2 kindle family. Used to be a nook color guy--it has a bunch of books on it it but battery life is limited. For 89 its worth a try