Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Would it be equally as sexist if...

Recruit

Would it be equally as sexist if...

I watched the Democratic debate tonight, I wondered if it would be equally as sexist for any of the males up there to pander to the men in the audience to "keep our winning streak alive" as it was for Hillary to remind people multiple times that she would be the first female President.

I have no idea who I'm going to vote for but I'd prefer that Hillary demonstrate that women are equally as capable by not relying on that level of pandering to win, to me she is just relying on equally sexist behavior from what she's trying to free this country from, it's a level of pandering that I just don't think is necessary and it cheapens her candidacy.

Re: Would it be equally as sexist if...

I didn't see it, the debate, or even know about it so sort of bummed I missed it. Don't have TV access. Her pander is no different than 8 yrs ago with the first black president and Obama. I say just vote for the most qualified regardless. But yeah, its sexist. Vote for me because I got tits! Ignore that I'm a liar and a crook.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I didn't see it, the debate, or even know about it so sort of bummed I missed it. Don't have TV access. Her pander is no different than 8 yrs ago with the first black president and Obama. I say just vote for the most qualified regardless. But yeah, its sexist. Vote for me because I got tits! Ignore that I'm a liar and a crook.
    Yeah, and don't pay any attention to all of the dead bodies in my closet, especially Vince Foster and the Benghazi 4.........and pay no mind to all of the national security secrets I sent over my unsecured e-mail server that was protected around the clock by the Secret Service, and don't pay any attention to Bill flying to Pedophile Island with a known creep for a weekend of fun-n-games, and pay no regard to............
    MOLON LABE!

I do agree it is sexist behavior. I also think that if the males in the debate would have exhibited such sexism in their comment to her and to the American audience, they would been called out on it by the press and the libber organizations.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

The day is coming where a lot of house cleaning will need to be done. I do not like the thought of it, it makes me ill. But it is going to be necessary.
    MOLON LABE!

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Most liberals that I know (most being my age <40) HATE Hillary Clinton, outside of the extreme ultra-feminists (the one's that are so far into their world they are no longer feminists but instead misandrists), she is almost universally viewed as a liar, a crook, a power seeking politician with no political backbone, morally bankrupt and just in general unlikable.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Most liberals that I know (most being my age <40) HATE Hillary Clinton, outside of the extreme ultra-feminists (the one's that are so far into their world they are no longer feminists but instead misandrists), she is almost universally viewed as a liar, a crook, a power seeking politician with no political backbone, morally bankrupt and just in general unlikable.
    And still she is the next potential POTUS, which just baffles me as to the ignorance of some voters.
    MOLON LABE!

Recruit

I honestly think it is because of the lack of viable alternatives. The leading Republican candidates are from the Sarah Palin school of politics, interesting TV but not who you want leading this country, and there aren't many on the left who will challenge her.

I didn't know much about O'Malley before the debate the other night but so far he and Bush appear to be the only two running besides Hillary that I believe are reasonable options.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

O'Malley did well. I like Jim Webb; he was the only democrat I have seen who accurately describes the second amendment. Second amendment is not about "hunting traditions" it is about protection and safety of the individual and the community.

But Webb and John Kasich are the two candidates that I like the most and feel would lead the country in the best way.

Hilary, who I dislike very much, was brilliant in the debate. It was almost like Hilary had been waiting for this one moment for 9 years. A great performance--but she was not really challenged as she would be in the general election.

The tone was far more civil compared to the Republican bloodbaths but they all seemed to agree with each other generally speaking.

Webb was my favorite.

But I am very disappointed that the Democrats running against did not effectively address the 1) the personal email server transmitting and storing messages of varying degrees of classified information and 2) how the Clinton Foundation's inherent conflict of interest has placed herself and her husband in the position of accepting millions of dollars from foreign nations.

Those two things make Hilary Clinton unfit to hold office by themselves. Forget anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    And still she is the next potential POTUS, which just baffles me as to the ignorance of some voters.
    I think that is primarily based on name recognition.

Recruit

Webb is an intelligent and accomplished individual but that did not come through in the debate, he seemed anxious and overall, well, just an odd duck. He isn't cut out for this line of work and I would be shocked if he is still in the race in a few months.

I agree that it was a shining moment for Hillary but for the same reasons as you mentioned, she wasn't being challenged. She always come across well in those circumstances but tends to get shrill when confronted, exposing who she really is.

Hilary is a flat out crook and if you want four more years of obama rule then she"s your girl. Also she is as dangerous as obama because she ignores nat'l security and with a donation anything is for sale.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    Hilary is a flat out crook and if you want four more years of obama rule then she"s your girl. Also she is as dangerous as obama because she ignores nat'l security and with a donation anything is for sale.
    Bill, you never mince words telling the truth