Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: It's Going to be Another Great Year

Recruit

It's Going to be Another Great Year

I'm just watching "Pro Day" on ESPNU and couldn't be more excited about this season! A lot of teams can play with 3 guards, etc. but none can do it with the same level of quality, it's going to have a major impact on the way people attempt to defend and hopefully we can shoot the 3 well enough to keep it open inside for Skal.

The last few years have been some of the best in school history and glad to see that this year will not be any different!

Re: It's Going to be Another Great Year

Welcome. Great first post. The players showed a lot of athleticism tonight and some knowledge of the game. I agree with Coach that they have a ways to go, but they sure have a ton of potential
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I hope more relaxed --last year got so anxious. After we clobbered Kansas and UCLA we looked invincible, and nobody adjusted expectations after Alex went down. I'm hopin Cal takes the pressure off.

Recruit

I agree Bigsky, I think last years team was so dominant in the early part of the season, had a few scares in the beginning of league play, and then grew increasingly scared to lose. I don't think that's unusual for a team of that caliber, which is why going undefeated is a rare thing in any sport.

I think this team will be a lot more loose and will be a fun one to watch develop, come together, and win!

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Welcome. Great first post. The players showed a lot of athleticism tonight and some knowledge of the game. I agree with Coach that they have a ways to go, but they sure have a ton of potential
    Thanks, Dan! I used to be very active on Mel's site, then spent a few years at WCF, and after stepping away from forums for a few years, decided that I wanted a place to share thoughts about UK with fellow fans. Kentucky is a very popular program out here in San Francisco, but most fans here don't have the same passion that you find back in the Bluegrass.