Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Police supporter truck vandalized

Police supporter truck vandalized

Link

Police supporter truck vandalized. Granted, its a dated story. I'll update later but want your opinions based on the original story. I included a link so you can read and see the original news story. Some may know the update.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Police supporter truck vandalized

Here is part 2---I'd ask that you DON'T watch and comment until after you form your opinion based on your review the link of the original post.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Police supporter truck vandalized

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Link

Police supporter truck vandalized. Granted, its a dated story. I'll update later but want your opinions based on the original story. I included a link so you can read and see the original news story. Some may know the update.
    The truck doesn't look totaled, the damage is pretty superficial. Even the seat damage looks more like a wear type tear than something done with a knife. The cushion beneath doesn't look cut. The go fund me link makes me really skeptical, I am wary of people using those to cash in on others sympathy.