Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Kentucky Hwy Patrolmen murdered last night

Unforgettable

Kentucky Hwy Patrolmen murdered last night

A KHP officer was murdered in cold blood last night on I-24 in Lyon county. From what I understand he stopped the man for something, the car took off and the officer went after him. suspect slammed on his brakes and officer evidently ran into the car and the azzhole jumped out and shot numberous rounds into the car killing the young man. Been on the force since January. Thankfully the azzhole was caught and killed by police.

I have said it several times, there is a war on the police in this country, thanks to the current administration.

Re: Kentucky Hwy Patrolmen murdered last night

Why don't people link stories?

link
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    Doc, sometimes one sees a story and decides they aren't worth the effort to bring their story to other people. Unfortunately this happens more often than not.
    I'm saying when you post something on this board, it helps when there is a link to the story. If there is no link, sometimes folks have no idea what people are talking about. The OP has to come from somewhere. How hard is it to link the story so we can actually discuss it? Isn't that the point? It saves others the time of having to google the story. To me its just a courtesy kind of thing. Thats all I'm saying.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fox News ran the story early this morning on their cable channel.

Maybe b/c someone heard it on the radio or TV then came here rather than googling for a link?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

I saw it on Fox News, how do I link that

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I saw it on Fox News, how do I link that
    Jeez, I don't know.

Rupp's Runt

And then there are those of us out here that don't know how to..........if I could, I would, but my computer literacy is kinda still at the novice stage..........
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    And then there are those of us out here that don't know how to..........if I could, I would, but my computer literacy is kinda still at the novice stage..........
    suncat, just click the round symbol (Link...it looks like Earth) in between the 'smiley' symbol and the 'envelop' symbol in the 'Quick Reply' box and paste the link in the tab that pops up... then hit OK. The link will show up in this box

Rupp's Runt

Thanks! Now, if it will just work for me.......
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Thanks! Now, if it will just work for me.......
    Hopefully what I wrote makes sense...writing classes were not my specialty.

Rupp's Runt

You're good, Cat, you're good!
    MOLON LABE!

Attended the funeral procession. The whole nation's law enforcement well represented. I was told it was limited to 1700.

The 12 mile stretch from E-Town to Veterans cemetery in Radcliff was filled with supporters. Very touching and a privilege to thank each representative for their service. The procession itself lasted approximately 1 hour and a half, but we were there for four hours waiting for Trooper Ponder to pass by.

Never seen anything quite like it. Law enforcement, many in tears at the amount and sincerity of support, followed by the deceased and his Family whom we hope received some level of comfort.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain