Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dove Season 2015

Dove Season 2015

Knocked'm down in Shelby county. It was miserably hot and they flew late but once they started moving around 4:00 pm I managed my limit (15).

Anybody else get out and take any??
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Dove Season 2015

Oooops
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blueboss; 09-07-2015 at 11:11 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Re: Dove Season 2015

Good job boss, I miss dove hunting, our busiest time for our business is now. Hopefully the antis here will leave you alone

Dove Season 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Good job boss, I miss dove hunting, our busiest time for our business is now. Hopefully the antis here will leave you alone
    Birds taste good!! Remember, you've got an open invite if you can ditch the store in early September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got tired of shooting them years ago and started netting them with butterfly nets
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Birds taste good!! Remember, you've got an open invite if you can ditch the store in early September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am going to retire soon and will take your invitation