Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What is it about women's health issue?

What is it about women's health issue?

is the ONLY issue with women and their health abortion? Do they have anything else they are concerned about? Does every women need an abortion because any politician who is pro-life is labeled as anti-women health. Am I the only one who sees this as STUPID? Are women so weak that they can't get health care without getting an abortion?

Most know I'm pro-choice but I also want women to have quality health care. Of course I also want men to have quality health care. I even want my kids to have quality health care. But if I wasn't pro-choice it wouldn't make me anti-women or anti-women health. Being "anti-abortion" does not make one "anti-women's health". It makes you "anti-abortion". Perhaps the women seeking abortions should think about their health before they got pregnant.
    Last edited by Doc; 08-09-2015 at 10:41 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: What is it about women's health issue?

It's just like the Planned Parenthood defunding argument, where the left claims those wanting to defund don't want women to obtain contraceptives. They fail to mention that free contraceptives are an Obamacare mandate.