Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Using the word "American" is problematic

Using the word "American" is problematic

So is "illegal aliens," "fathering," "homosexual," "freshmen," "rich," "poor," and a whole host of others.

We have lost our collective minds. Wait--is "our" a problematic word? I need to get my bias-free language directory to make sure. I wonder if there is an app for that.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6697

Re: Using the word "American" is problematic

Where does STFU fall?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I know something that can cure all of this.......and at the risk of "offending" somebody, anybody, whoever, I can tell you exactly what the cure is........a rather large boot squarely & firmly planted up the offended person's glutteous maximus for maximum effect!

Judas H. Priest! Why does every other pansy-puss have to be a whining crybaby about stuff that ultimately doesn't matter if they had any friggin' ability to figure stuff out on their own??

God Almighty, the American human gene pool needs some serious strengthening.

And if I've offended anyone here, please.........go stick your head in a running toilet and help thin the herd out!
    MOLON LABE!

Somewhere George Orwell is laughing through his tears.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Recruit

The USA is becoming as hyphenated as the old Austro-Hungarian Empire prior to World War I. Every ethnic group and race must be hyphenated in this brave new world we live in today. Whatever happened to just plain Americans?

Unforgettable

Well I am offended at being offended. I am a white, straight, southern, christian, male that peas standing up in a MANS bathroom unless of course there is a female with a tremendous body going into the ladies room and then I might consider for a few minutes being a transwhatever.

This is what people are paying buttholes in colleges to think up. What a bunch of looneybirds.

Better enjoy sports while you can, football will be gone in 20 years

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I am an American. When people ask me about my heritage, I reply, "I am an American". I was born here so I consider myself a Native America (no disrespect those whose ancestors were in America prior to European exploration and colonization).

I am a Kentuckian and a Wildcat and a Christain. I pay taxes in Virginia but my home is and always will be Kentucky.

I love this country; our history is not perfect but it has evolved to note its imperfections and work towards improving itself. I figure if my ancestors who came to America like their old place that much they would have stayed there.

God Bless the United States of America.

I figure if my ancestors who came to America like their old place that much they would have stayed there
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I am an American. When people ask me about my heritage, I reply, "I am an American". I was born here so I consider myself a Native America (no disrespect those whose ancestors were in America prior to European exploration and colonization).

I am a Kentuckian and a Wildcat and a Christain. I pay taxes in Virginia but my home is and always will be Kentucky.

I love this country; our history is not perfect but it has evolved to note its imperfections and work towards improving itself. I figure if my ancestors who came to America like their old place that much they would have stayed there.

God Bless the United States of America.
    Well said History. I am not a Mexican American, a black American, a English American, African American, just a USAmerican.
    By the way if Ernie Els, the golfer, decided to have a US Citizenship he would be African American and as white as I Am

The far left radicals are tearing this country sprat and dividing it as much as it can