Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA: United Airlines Sucks!!!

PSA: United Airlines Sucks!!!

Original flight departing Louisville 45 minutes late boarding, then sat on the Tarmac for another 45 minutes missed connecting flight at O'Hare. Then they sent me to a booked flight, the booked flight sent me to a new flight that is delayed 2 hours. Now I've missed my connector at Denver. Hard telling what they'll book me on in Denver. The flight out of Chicago they took me out of an aisle seat and put me in the dreaded middle. Oh yeah did I mention they have no upgrades available...

Reno is hard to get to with two weeks notice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

PSA: United Airlines Sucks!!!

Update, it got worse. I made it to Denver but of course my connector to Reno had left already. I had to walk from gate B 29 to B89 in 20 minutes to make the new flight. Once I got there my 737 turned into a 200 express.

Oh yeah, the Chicago to Denver flight was over weight so they made us check our carry ons. My baggage arrived in Reno an hour after I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I don't travel that much, but nothing worse than poor airline treatment. I recall running through airports to catch connecting flights with my wife and neither of us could probably cover the distance today we did then to make the flight.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk