Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Good factual review of these last two shootings

Good factual review of these last two shootings

addresses with more detail than usual how they both slipped through the gaps in the NICS background check system.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/26...?intcmp=hplnws

NSSF has been going state by state trying to get the states to improve their reporting most esp. of mental health issues. Both of these people, the one in SC and the one in the LA theater, would have been denied a gun purchase had their situations just been properly reported.

Why wouldn't Obama voice support for such a thing and even direct ATF/DOJ to assist? With his support we'd have a true bi-partisan effort to get the states to legislate the necessary legal changes to require full reporting.

In a sad irony I think Louisiana was one of the states to update their laws, but this lunatic was committed in Georgia, and they suspect that court never filed the commitment order with the state so it would show up for NICS.

We don't need a bunch more laws, as least first we need to just properly execute the ones we have.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Good factual review of these last two shootings

Obama doesn't want shootings to end, he treats them as political capital.