Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Pedro - do you guys have a tablet holder for your Surface Pro 3?

Pedro - do you guys have a tablet holder for your Surface Pro 3?

Without spending an arm and a leg, I'd be interested in either a floor stand with a gooseneck mount that would hold the Surface Pro 3, or some desk/table type model that would do the same. I haven't spent any real time looking yet, but here are the kind of things I'm talking about--

Floor model (this one won't fit the Surface Pro 3)

Or for a desktop model, but I would not want a clamp.

There are a lot of them built for tablets up to 10", but with a very quick, 5 minute glance on my phone, didn't see a plethora of 12" models. And a docking station isn't really what I'd want. I'm looking for something where I can put a keyboard on my desk, and look up at the tablet, not down at it.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 07-20-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Bombino

Re: Pedro - do you guys have a tablet holder for your Surface Pro 3?

We use a wall mount, I have yet to see one of the mounts like what you are showing, unfortunately. Couldn't find anything interesting on a quick look through either.

Thanks, Pedro. I haven't used it all that much for heavy, intensive, hours at a time work, so I'll be patient until I find something that fits just kinda what I have in mind. I'm not really a fan of the stand thing as I think it over, but something for a desk would be good sometime.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Thanks, Pedro. I haven't used it all that much for heavy, intensive, hours at a time work, so I'll be patient until I find something that fits just kinda what I have in mind. I'm not really a fan of the stand thing as I think it over, but something for a desk would be good sometime.
    If it becomes essential, you can do a two part mount possibly. Part one is a VESA adapter; VESA is the standard mounting sytem on most monitors. Then two, use a VESA compatible mount. Since VESA is a standard, there are thousands of options for that. Just not sure about finding a VESA adapter for the surface pro.

Off topic, but my son now has the same surface pro 3 I have. He will make better use of it than I do.