Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Pitino on Cal interesting

Fiddlin' Five

Pitino on Cal interesting

Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-01-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Re: Pitino on Cal interesting

Can someone sum this up in a post? I can't stand listening to him talk. When it's not a lie, it's gibberish (see my sig).
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Your signature is a classic--moreso, of course, because it is accurately relayed as spoken.

My audio is off right now on this piece of you know what computer. I see his lips moving, but don't hear what he's saying.

Comeback Cat

Slick was very complimentary of CAl. I guess he figures, Cal is going to beat him at least 2 out of 3 times so he better say how good Cal is, partucularily at UK to cover himself. I am sure it is killing him saying this.

Funny how jealousy goes away with one trip to the Final Four

He still insists that Cal/Ky took a national championship away from him last year, last I looked it wasn't his to have taken away.
    1) We were the team to beat (which he failed at twice)
    2) No way they beat Kansas

While it is always been stated that to win a national championship it takes some luck, UL had a quite a bit of luck to get to the final four, however their luck ended where ours started, we were lucky to "get" to play them to go to the championship game, and they were unlucky to "have" to play us.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

He is a favorite to win this year. I think he believes he will be one up on Cal by the end of the season, so why not be complimentary.

Bad and boss, excellent points both. Spot on (and a bit funny too, LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    My audio is off right now on this piece of you know what computer. I see his lips moving, but don't hear what he's saying.
    If his lips are moving, he's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Comfortably Numb?
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Oh yeah, the buggier his eyes get the bigger the lie...
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

"I'll give you the real story, the 100% honest story" coming out of Pitino's mouth is funny!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.