Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: There is definitely something wrong with lawmakers in Oregon

There is definitely something wrong with lawmakers in Oregon

Oregon allowing 15-year-olds to get state-subsidized sex-change operations with no requirement that the parent or parents be informed of the procedure before hand
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: There is definitely something wrong with lawmakers in Oregon

The entire "Left Coast" (Commiefornia, Oregon, and Washington state) is inhabited and administered by liberal wackos. Those 3 states need a wall along their eastern borders to keep the riff-raff there where it belongs.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

They are nuts.

Now, how do they qualify for medicaid, thought that was for the poor. That is tax dollars being used for this garbage.

Not sure it's even legal to allow it, as Oregon still defines anyone under 18 as a minor and thus unable to contract. Getting a sex change sure seems like a contract with a doctor to me, lots of contracts with lots of people I'm sure.

the ultimate stupidity? Their age of consent is 18. So at 15 they can't decide to HAVE sex, but they can decide to CHANGE sex. Really? They have enough maturity to decide to change their gender, an earth-shaking and extremely serious decision, but can't be trusted to vote, choose to smoke, drink or have consensual sex with anyone 18 or over.

Gotta admit, the LGBT lobby in oregon is worth study and admiration. They're getting a baker thrown in the modern equivalent of debtor's prison over a cake, quashing discussion of it with a gag order, and now they can get minors rights that are totally out of sync with every legal precedent for a minor.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Have you seen the show on the discovery channel "Transgender Children"? Talk about messed up kids AND parents
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Honestly, I had to check the website URL a couple of times to make sure it wasn't The Onion.

Rupp's Runt

Let them suffer their own follies! They allowed this to happen by electing people in office that believe this is fine. The people of Oregon are getting exactly what they deserve.

All to the detriment of the kids of Oregon. Way to go, leftist loons!
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Let them suffer their own follies! They allowed this to happen by electing people in office that believe this is fine. The people of Oregon are getting exactly what they deserve.

All to the detriment of the kids of Oregon. Way to go, leftist loons!

Except the children don't. Many will suffer the long lasting consequences of decisions they are not mature enough to make
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

CBBN. made a valid point in his post. If only 15 years of age in Oregon, and 18 years of age is the recognized legal age there, then anyone under 18 has no legal standing in a court of law. And if that stands, then how can a minor child make that kind of decision without the counsel AND consent of their adult parent/guardian?

I just cannot fathom how this law protects any minor child in any way. It puts them in harm's way. To the detriment of every underage child in Oregon. What the hell are these legislators thinking?
    MOLON LABE!

Oregon is a total cluster of homeless, hipsters and hippies. Avoid

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Oregon is a total cluster of homeless, hipsters and hippies. Avoid
    California North.