Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Nobel Prize-winning scientist says Obama is ‘dead wrong’ on global warming

Giaever ridiculed Obama for stating that “no challenge poses a greater threat to future generations than climate change.” The physicist called it a “ridiculous statement” and that Obama “gets bad advice” when it comes to global warming.

“I say this to Obama: Excuse me, Mr. President, but you’re wrong. Dead wrong,” Giaever said.

“Global warming really has become a new religion,” Giaever said. “Because you cannot discuss it. It’s not proper. It is like the Catholic Church.”

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Nobel Prize-winning scientist says Obama is ‘dead wrong’ on global warming

The scientist should have just said "if his lips are moving, he's lying!". That should clear it up for everyone pretty well.
    MOLON LABE!

Wanna bet he gets an IRS audit next year?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It certainly provides a good smoke screen for geoengineering.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    It certainly provides a good smoke screen for geoengineering.
    The goal is social engineering and total dependence on the government.

If this modeling is correct.................................

A natural disaster much worse than anything predicted about global warming
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Going to be funny when we start freezing over after all the warming hype. Of course it's now "climate change" b/c any good cold reader will tell you that's going to happen regardless so you'll always be right and can then claim it's for whatever reason you want.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The goal is social engineering and total dependence on the government.
    That's exactly what it's about, government run everything, required of course b/c of the impending disaster that only government can stop, and a disaster that is touched by every aspect of the economy and our lives, justifying their control over every part of everything.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.