Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Get your copy of Gone With The Wind while you still can

Big Brother is watching, be careful. The Ministry of Truth is just making some "adjustments". Oceania has always been at war with East Asia.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Disney is bending the knee, retheming Splash Mountain to a Princess And The Frog attraction:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-kingdom-park/

Anxiously awaiting Disney removing from The Hall of Presidents those former Presidents deemed to be problematic.
    FWIW I don't have time to google but apparently they are doing just that, tweaking the Presidents to suit a "modern agenda".

Apparently "progressive" is an English translation from the Chinese for "cultural revolution".
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Gone With The Wind was on Turner Classic Movies, either Saturday night or Sunday night.
    I set the DVR to record it.
    Great movie, one of the best classics of all time.
    MOLON LABE!