Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Now this would be interesting.

Now this would be interesting.

Add Phillip Fulmer to the List of Possibles as Next Kentucky Coach - Kentucky Wildcat News - Nation.
    www.nationofblue.com
    Add Phillip Fulmer and Sonny Dykes to possible Joker Phillips replacements as Kentucky football coach.

Re: Now this would be interesting.

A very respected poster on the premium board does not think there is a chance in hades that the great pumpkin will land at UK. As I posted earlier, there will be a lot of names thrown around until a choice is made, and 90% of the names will be pure speculation and wishful thinking on the part of fans.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I don't think there's a chance that we will get Fulmer either, but it would be nice.

You as HC would be better than what we have seen lately, and I would consider that "nice" as well.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Lol, I would be a lousy coach, but you're right, I couldn't do much worse than what we have.

Do not want Fulmer.

1st and 10 - Run up the middle
    2nd and 10 - Run up the middle
    3rd and 8 - Run off tackle
    4th and 5 - Punt

No thanks.
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".

Don't want him anywhere near here ~*unless*~ he beats Tennessee every year as the ultimate Big Orange Troll. But even the novelty of that isn't really worth it.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat