Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I"d call BS on this!

I"d call BS on this!

As a Blackhawks fan who lives in FL, I'd call Bull crap on this

But the ticket policy that’s raised the most eyebrows is this one:

Chase Club and Lexus Lounge ticket holders: Please note that for all 2015 NHL Playoff Games at Amalie Arena, only Tampa Bay Lightning apparel (or neutral) will be permitted in these club and adjoining seating areas. Fans wearing visiting team apparel will be asked to remove them while in these areas.
    link to full article

So if you shell out the money to buy a ticket in certain areas of the Lightning arena, you CAN'T wear visiting team apparel. What a bunch of douche rags! That would make me tempted to put a Mike Tysonish Blackhawks tattoo on my face and see what they could do about that! I can see kicking somebody who is acting like an ass out but team apparel? Good lord, what #######!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Re: I"d call BS on this!

Jurich does this. He's fired people who brought friends who broke the rule.

Ol' Roy kicked a guy out for yelling at his guy shooting free throws. Not the same thing, I know, but stuff like this happens all the time. The South Carolina BB coach tried to make it hard for UK fans to get tickets last year IIRC.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Yep, I've seen them do it at the college level and its a bunch of crap. I guess I can understand it when its a student section, maybe. However if I had a couple luxury seats and brought a business associate who was a fan of the "other team", you think I'd let them kick that person out if they wore a Blackhawks jersey?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19