Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Whats next, a 90 inch HD TV for the blind??

Whats next, a 90 inch HD TV for the blind??

Last edited by Doc; 05-09-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Whats next, a 90 inch HD TV for the blind??

or one these

for Gabby Gifford?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    or one these

for Gabby Gifford?
    No! Absolutely not! Let her and her husband throw rocks at the bad guys! Truthfully, neither one even deserves that much.
    MOLON LABE!

She doesn't need one. her body guards have them. Gun control leaders have no problem with their security guys being armed, and thus them having armed protection. It's all us other losers who they don't trust that we have to address.

it was a gaff for sure, but not one that was intentional in some way. The prizes are all queued up, and it just came up that way. Now, the show is taped to live, so they should have then stopped the show and made a change, but I can see how no one is really "in charge" of watching out for something like this, so it slipped through.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    She doesn't need one. her body guards have them. Gun control leaders have no problem with their security guys being armed, and thus them having armed protection. It's all us other losers who they don't trust that we have to address.

it was a gaff for sure, but not one that was intentional in some way. The prizes are all queued up, and it just came up that way. Now, the show is taped to live, so they should have then stopped the show and made a change, but I can see how no one is really "in charge" of watching out for something like this, so it slipped through.
    I just posted it because its friggin hilarious in my warped sense of humor. The winner laughed about it. She was on Jimmy Kimmel as well. Has to be one of the best game show flubs ever, giving a treadmill to a woman in a wheel chair (LOL) is a double face palm. I loved her "those are some nice prizes" comments. Classic!.

Unforgettable

Reminds me of Joe Biden telling the guy to stand up while doing a speech while not paying attention to the fact the guy was in a wheelchair

She was cool though, those prizes are back there before hand and just kept right on going, never acted like an idiot about the prizes

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I just posted it because its friggin hilarious in my warped sense of humor. The winner laughed about it. She was on Jimmy Kimmel as well. Has to be one of the best game show flubs ever, giving a treadmill to a woman in a wheel chair (LOL) is a double face palm. I loved her "those are some nice prizes" comments. Classic!.
    It was certainly a rich irony, and while I've seen mixed reports of her reaction to it, overall she seems to have taken it well. If I'm the show I do something for her as thanks for how she's played it off.

As an aside am I the only person who thinks Drew actually looked better when he was bigger?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

I think this definitely falls into the category of "stuff that just happens". Given the circumstances, it just ended up the way it did, and yes, she was a good sport about it.
    Who in the world would figure that a young woman confined to a wheelchair will be a contestant on a game show and one of the prizes she's competing for would be a treadmill? THAT is irony, if nothing else.
    MOLON LABE!