Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Getting paid after eBay auctions

Getting paid after eBay auctions

So I've got two theories:

1. If they don't have PayPal, they probably aren't going to pay. (So I always require PayPal).

2. Theory 1 notwithstanding, if they haven't paid within 24 hours, they probably are never going to pay.

Thoughts?

Re: Getting paid after eBay auctions

I use paypal when buying on ebay. Sometimes I will win something that closes on Friday evening and I will of gone out of town and won't look to see if I won till Monday morning. I don't have one of the do everything phone.

elicat....not necessarily so. Sometimes my hubby buys things and he always wants me to take care of the payment transaction. Sometimes it slips my mind for a day or two....but I do always try to pay right away....and I mean, like, in the first couple of hours....but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
    ®

Quote Originally Posted by PJ4UK View Post
    elicat....not necessarily so. Sometimes my hubby buys things and he always wants me to take care of the payment transaction. Sometimes it slips my mind for a day or two....but I do always try to pay right away....and I mean, like, in the first couple of hours....but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
    He often buys fur lined guitars (inside joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    He often buys fur lined guitars (inside joke)
    zz-top-concert-shot.jpg
    ®

I have accidentally gone a couple of days without paying - but normally I am a 1 or 2 hours guy.

Well, you all were right in this case. He did come through and pay. I've had enough bad experiences, though, that my heart just sinks when 24 hours pass and I haven't heard anything. Quite as often as not when that happens I'm in for the whole non-paying bidder process and waiting out another auction. But this time, all was well in the end.

great news.
    ®