Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky vs Missouri - Game Thread

Kentucky vs Missouri - Game Thread

Kentucky's all-time record is 579-579-44.

I am hoping UK can win today and avoid dropping under .500 for the first time in 110 years, since 1902. If we can win today, we have a weak remainder of the schedule. I know we are weak, but Samford, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt isn't exactly murderer's row of opponents, and a mediocre team could win all three.

I have the same sort of feeling today that I did when Billy Gillispie was at the end of his tenure at Kentucky. I was rooting for UK to win NIT games to help the cause in reaching 2,000 wins before any other school; sort of an historic contribution. I feel the same way about Joker Phillips.

Re: Kentucky vs Missouri - Game Thread

I could care less about the all time record...I just wanna see Kentucky win but I just dont see that happening...we said the same thing going into Arkansas...finally a weak team we could compete...and we got destroyed in a game that didnt even last 3 quarters...but the beaten wife syndrome keeps me tuned in and just hoping Kentucky turns it around

I'm just glad you're with me, Colonel.

I don't expect UK to win today, either. I don't expect UK to "cover" the 14-point line (picked against them in Doc's BTO). But I hope I'm wrong.

2-7 is better than 1-8. I want to finish the season 5-7. And if not 5-7, 4-8. And if not 4-8, 3-9. And if not 3-9, 2-10.

I need a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm just glad you're with me, Colonel.

I don't expect UK to win today, either. I don't expect UK to "cover" the 14-point line (picked against them in Doc's BTO). But I hope I'm wrong.

2-7 is better than 1-8. I want to finish the season 5-7. And if not 5-7, 4-8. And if not 4-8, 3-9. And if not 3-9, 2-10.

I need a win.
    Oh yeah I hear you, honestly I was sad to hear that Joker wasnt dismissed this week...was REALLY hoping we would have another case like when Curry was fired, they finished winning 3 out of their last 4 that year and I was hoping we would see something similar because the players would play even harder to rally against their fallen coach. No matter how bad Kentucky is, Im always gonna be watching every game I can because no matter how much you dislike a coach, you dont take it out on the players, theyre the ones out their giving their all doing what they love for the love of the game and I will never miss a chance to see something spectacular...just like we witnessed with the Tennessee game last year...and if we lose...well it was expected, they gave their all...if they win...that's even better...we need a win.

Also Gameday just said that only Vandy has ever gone 3 straight seasons starting 0-5 in the SEC...if Tennessee loses to USCe today...which they will...they will join that class...so it could be much worse lol

Is the game being streamed online anywhere? Its been Blacked Out on espn3.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesuedeshoes View Post
    Is the game being streamed online anywhere? Its been Blacked Out on espn3.
    Yeah there are 4 links to the game here

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/am...-football.html

Wait a minute...Mr. SEC says that a source told them the likely targets for Jokers replacement is Cutcliffe and Philip Fulmer...NO...NO...NO...hate the thought of Fat Phil in Lexington

Kentucky looks good so far early...but god it looks weird seeing Kentucky play in Missouri...this field is ugly

Joker must have watched The Longest Yard last night...love the trickery

Jesus Christ...welp...so much for that

All I can do is laugh. Unbelievable fumble and field shift at the worst possible time.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

...and touchdown Missouri. Classic UK.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelSteve View Post
    Yeah there are 4 links to the game here

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/am...-football.html
    Thanks! No luck for me....but I do appreciate the links!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesuedeshoes View Post
    Thanks! No luck for me....but I do appreciate the links!
    Sorry it doesnt work...that's the only one I know of anymore, the other sites have been shut down by the FBI

Sanders with a NICE return...that was Abney-esq

And of course out of the gate Kentucky once again shoots themselves in the foot

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Thats a Touchdown

If they would hang on to the ball

Bad review but even worse camera angles by ESPNU...you HAVE to be set up for that now...also Whitlow is gonna be something special...as I type this...TOUCHDOWN!!!

Not a defensive struggle today. Tied at 7
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Offense looks good.

WOW...I know Lucas dropped that but how do you let him be THAT wide open...there was not one Kentucky defender within 15 yards of him

Good god almighty

Can we hang on to the ball. Gezz

Butterfingers.

Wait...Towles is playing? Why would Joker waste his year like this?

This is why Joker has to go...Whitlow has a great drive...is showing signs of potential greatness...and Joker sits him down for someone that really needs to be redshirted...already got injured...its a bad year...just sit him down

Im sorry i dont under stand this STAFF at all. We was moving the ball with Whitlow and the running game, and go away from it

Joker takes Whitlow out for Towles and now UK cant move the ball...all momentum is gone...Im sorry but this clown HAS TO GO

Put Whitlow back in