Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Activity Trackers

Activity Trackers

Looking to get a Fitbit Charge or something comparable. Anyone here have any other tracker I should be looking at in the $150 range? Jawbone UP, Nike GPS, Samsung, Garmin.... GPS sounds cool, but not sure it's something I'll use on a regular basis. Thanks for any advice.

This group has several different types. I'm low tech, low end, Fitbit zip. Pretty useless, other than as a reliable pedometer, but great online account and apps it syncs with which is the beauty of all the Fitbit devices, imo.

I don't wear jewelry, hardly at all, forced to wear a watch at times, and couldn't pay me to wear something else on my wrist. (I take my watch off when I sit at the computer, too). So my options are limited. But I admit, I love clipping the zip onto a pocket and forgetting it. Also love not having to charge it, and just replace the battery in 4-6 months.

Plenty of great devices out there that do a lot of fun things.

I've heard great things about the Charge.

Activity Trackers

As Darrell points out, the FitBit sync ability is a great feature.

I've got the Charge HR, I like it, but since it's the only one I've ever had I don't have any comparison notes.

Caller ID is another good feature, especially for me at work for screening calls handily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Activity Trackers

I ended up getting the Fitbit Charge. Thanks for the feedback fellas.