Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I'm not sure what she is talking about....so many jokes, so little time.

I'm not sure what she is talking about....so many jokes, so little time.

Hey, the first time I "voted", I voted with myself!

First time I "voted", I didn't even make it to the polling booth!

First time I "voted", I went with Bush
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: I'm not sure what she is talking about....so many jokes, so little time.

I remember my first time. I did it l wrong though, as I did not have as much fun as she did.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Dunham? Hmmmmm..............wonder if she's distantly related to our current POTUS? Wasn't his mother's maiden name Dunham? And if it was Dunham, wouldn't that be considered ince...........oh, never mind!!
    Last edited by suncat05; 10-26-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Unforgettable

You guys are bad.

but just how low can this democrat campaign go?

Unforgettable

my first time I didn't know what I was doing either, she did, but I didn't but then again she was a preachers daughter so what do you expect, oh wait I meant the first time I pulled the lever...............

Well, I'm voting today as its the first day of early voting. I'm doing it by e-mail so would that make it "pre-mature e-vote-ulation?"
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Parody reply

but this one is far funnier

Thanks Doc! Those are great.

I have a huge desire to do one. I want to talk about how your first time should be with a guy who looks good and promises you the world, and it's OK that after 4 years of doing it with him he hasn't really given you anything but a free phone that he didn't even have to spend his own money for but took out of your purse (through taxes) to get your own present. How you want to do it with someone who doesn't do what he said, who promised to be honest with you then claimed executive privilege, who promised to get his financial house in order then went out and maxed out his credit cards.

Esp. you want one who every time something isn't what he promised he blames your ex-boyfriend for it.

Sorry I think that's a great line, just not sure how a balding fat middle aged man can make it work on youtube in this context.