Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thanks Darrell !!

For running the KSR Hall of Fame game., it is one I look forward to every year.

Congratulations to Harlow and Krankster who pretty much ran away with it this year..

Go Cats...still number 1 at 38-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Thanks Darrell !!

You are very welcome, my friend, and it was my pleasure. I enjoy the games and glad you and others like them, too.

Krank and Harlow were terrific this season, and you were right behind them. Very good players.

I thought this year was the toughest year we've ever had because UK had so many possible leading scorers, and because our scoring was so spread out, the opponent stood a good chance of having the leading scorer. And while the scoring/win/loss may have been predictable for you guys that are good at it (and you were), and the "Over/Under" one similarly predictable if you guys analyzed it well (and you did), the "Top Cat/Bad Cat," I thought, was very tough in most games.

Tough season. But a very good one. Congrats to everyone, but particularly you three who dominated.

Re: Thanks Darrell !!

I'll echo the thanks to Darrell, Doc and anyone else that run these games, unfortunately I'm lousy at it but it's fun. Now begins the silly season of who stays, who goes, and who is coming...