Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Austin Kendall decommitts from Tenn....

Austin Kendall decommitts from Tenn....

The great 4 star QB, ranked #3 QB in the 2016 class could very well end up in Blue and White if he makes a decision soon. His brother is a walk on wr at UK now

Re: Austin Kendall decommitts from Tenn....

Good news!

Rupp's Runt

Is this more of the magic of Stoops & Co.?
    MOLON LABE!

Fiddlin' Five

Just shows these commitments don't mean a lot, when they sign a LOI I call them a Cat.

He's also looking at Auburn so it's not a Yahtzee quite yet.
    Follow me on Twitter @krcrider

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Is this more of the magic of Stoops & Co.?
    I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, but the QB situation is totally changed in Ktown. And part of it is a rethinking of the offense, now that they have seen what a scrambler like Dobbs can do. It's the best decision the kid could have made to open it up again.

Getting a commitment is much better than not getting one. Last season was an extreme situation where we had something like 9 guys flip but the year before with Drew Barker captaining the recruiting class think we had 1 or 2. Drake Jackson is leading the way this year so I don't expect many to flip unless in the small chance we just implode during the season. I read that Austin is supposed to visit UK again in the next couple of weeks

For those of you who are into the Twitter World, Drake Jackson has asked the BBN to show Austin the love via: @A_Kendall11. Getting this kid would go a long way toward assuring Stoops and Co will have successful teams going forward for several years. He's that good!

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
    Getting a commitment is much better than not getting one. Last season was an extreme situation where we had something like 9 guys flip but the year before with Drew Barker captaining the recruiting class think we had 1 or 2. Drake Jackson is leading the way this year so I don't expect many to flip unless in the small chance we just implode during the season. I read that Austin is supposed to visit UK again in the next couple of weeks
    I agree Terry, better to have a kid committed than not. In this day and time it doesn't mean as much as it did years ago. I'm talking about all the schools. Basketball is the same way.

Very close to a 5 star I understand

Apparently UK is willing to take a UT cast off.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.