Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White House notified two hrs. after attack in Libya.

White House notified two hrs. after attack in Libya.

Re: White House notified two hrs. after attack in Libya.

So the terrorist group claimed responsibility on Facebook and there's a great mystery? lol. Attack on 9/11 was just a freak coincidence. Yeah, uh-huh.

BTW, what are terror groups doing on facebook? How many friends do they have and isn't this a convenient way to round them up at night with the black vans?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    So the terrorist group claimed responsibility on Facebook and there's a great mystery? lol. Attack on 9/11 was just a freak coincidence. Yeah, uh-huh.

BTW, what are terror groups doing on facebook? How many friends do they have and isn't this a convenient way to round them up at night with the black vans?
    like.png
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Seriously, Did anybody really think this wasn't a terrorist attack? I'm saying 4 days after the attack (Oct 15), did anybody actually believe this was a terrorist event? I doubt the administration did and I know I sure as hell didn't despite me not having access to America's intelligence might. So either our leaders are DOPES or LIARS. I can't see any other option. I mean what else could they be? IMO its the latter because they didn't want to admit that people in the middle east still hate us despite our more understanding attitude toward them. Of course the administration holding that opinion would also make them dopes because that would mean they thought the pubic was too stupid to see through the hoax.

Now if Biden were running the show then of course it would be that they were dopes because Biden is a dope
    Last edited by Doc; 10-24-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Just one more good reason as to why this current POTUS needs to be relieved of his duties on November 6, 2012! He and his whole crew just need to go!

Obama knew about this before it happen just like Bush knew about 9/11 before it happen just like FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before IT happened...war is VERY profitable and if you think these people give a damn about you over their wallets then you need to think again...human sacrifice in pagan rituals are still going on today.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelSteve View Post
    Obama knew about this before it happen just like Bush knew about 9/11 before it happen just like FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before IT happened...war is VERY profitable and if you think these people give a damn about you over their wallets then you need to think again...human sacrifice in pagan rituals are still going on today.
    After sorting through your spin, Obama and his administration knew about its origin afterward, yet continued to pin it on a youtube video as a rouse to cover up the lack of security that allowed this to happen. 2 weeks of yada yada yada....

If he will lie about something like this, what makes you think he will be truthful with domestic policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    After sorting through your spin, Obama and his administration knew about its origin afterward, yet continued to pin it on a youtube video as a rouse to cover up the lack of security that allowed this to happen. 2 weeks of yada yada yada....

If he will lie about something like this, what makes you think he will be truthful with domestic policy?
    What do you think Romney is gonna do? He thinks bankruptcy is a GOOD thing and wants to start a export/import war with China

What do you think Romney is gonna do? He thinks bankruptcy is a GOOD thing and wants to start a export/import war with China
    The way I look at is that it is only fair that another liar get his 4 year term. 8 years is way too much to allow in office for any politician
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The way I look at is that it is only fair that another liar get his 4 year term. 8 years is way too much to allow in office for any politician
    So you think Reagan and Clinton didnt deserve a 2nd term?

Bankruptcy is a good thing if you learn from it. I suspect GM will be back to some stupidity fairly soon. Chrysler on the other hand has Fiat's hand up it's backside, calling the shops, dictating process, product and marketing....and is learning in the process. If all else fails, the government can front the money, they'll just print more....
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 10-24-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Who said Obama knew about it before it happened? On the original 9/11 it was reported immediately that there was a belief it was a terrorist attack. You want to compare the two events? It would be like saying 2 weeks after the twins towers collapsed that GWB was claiming it was due to shoddy work by union construction workers!

The bankruptcy comment is completely out of context. the question is how do you handle the end of life of a business that hasn't responded to consumer needs. In that case the bankruptcy process has for centuries now provided a stabilizing transition to either a restructured company that is back focusing on consumer needs or is sold off to people who will do it.

The alternative is to allow inefficient companies to continue to waste valuable national resources and hinder the overall accumulation of the wealth of the nation. The decisions are made on the basis of political power and not market forces and leads to sub-optimal economic outcomes for Americans.

So yes, just like the fungi that get rid of fallen trees in the forest we have to sometimes allow companies to die and their resources be redistributed to healthy businesses.

He's dead right and it's refreshing a candidate would say it, but frustrating so many will take it out of context to make it sound as if he hopes companies fail. He isn't saying it's good that they stop serving consumers, he's saying once they do that the bankruptcy process is a good way to address the failure.

As far as bankruptcy goes:
    Eastman Kodak, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, United Airways, Sbarro, Eddie Bauer, Friendly's, Texaco, Six Flags, Chrysler (back in the 1980), are all companies that filed bankruptcy yet are still in business. See, there are lots of companies that survived bankruptcy because bankruptcy allows a business to restructure its debt.

As for any "export/import" war, I hate to tell you but there already is one. Its just that right now its a one sided one because in our trade with China, we are getting our asses handed to us and some people don't even realize it. Last year the imports from China into the USA was nearly $300,000,000,000 than what we exported to China.

You are listening too much to a man who has ZERO experience in business. He has none, nada, zilch. Next up will be Obama's advice on how to balance a budget.
    Last edited by Doc; 10-24-2012 at 09:24 PM.

I have been wondering how ambassadors communicate with their superiors in the states. Do they still use couriers and dispatch pouches full of interesting stuff that is 2 days old, or do they video chat? Is it possible that the folks in Washington watched the entire even unfold via the net?
    seeya
    dan

We don't want a naked politician in the White House. Flame-retardant pants only last about four years before they wear out, and we need new pants on fire.

I have been wondering how ambassadors communicate with their superiors in the states.
    You'd hope with people coming over the walls with machine guns and RPGs it would be more than the emails we know about.

You'd think we would have dispatched additional troops from the nearest possible location as soon as it started. Apparently the idea of being prepared for problems in a nation that just underwent a violent revolution and contains mortal enemies of our country never occurred to them.

Rupp's Runt

I have been wondering how ambassadors communicate with their superiors in the states. Do they still use couriers and dispatch pouches full of interesting stuff that is 2 days old, or do they video chat? Is it possible that the folks in Washington watched the entire even unfold via the net?
    It is my understanding that we had drones overhead providing live video to multiple U.S. government entities, some of whom were poised to respond to the needs of the beseiged embassy personnel. However, as we all now know, their pleas prior to the attack were ignored, and their lives were lost because somebody, somewhere either would not give the okay to send help or just flat out did not care about their lives.
    Any way you look at this, there was a tremendously huge dereliction of duty towards American lives in an extremely dangerous environment. By someone who had the ability to give the order but just blatantly refused to do so.
    What I believe is that someone was criminally negligent in the performance of their lawful obligation to protect U. S. representatives and willfully & wantonly allowed them to be murdered.

You might want to check the veracity of your "news" source. Romney favored GM bankruptcy with the government offering loan guarantees to protect GM's customers.

Romney favored a legal managed bankruptcy. What we got was something entirely different.

Under Obama's directions, GM filed for bankruptcy and yet the bankruptcy laws were broken. Obama and his minions stole from those who had invested in GM and gave it to the UAW. So here we are today and GM still owes us $42 billion and they're on the verge of being bankrupt again. And, don't forget all the GM dealers who were screwed over in the process and the Delphi workers who were given the shaft.

The GM bankruptcy and Obama lying about Romney's position on it, is just another example of Obama's shuck and jive.
    Last edited by CattyWampus; 10-26-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Unforgettable

Sun, it is also my understanding from what McCAin said we could have had Marines there in 1 hour from Italy, both in people and the Hornets. And why did we have a drone overhead during that time? And it is now being reported that the 2 seals were not killed until 7 hours after it started, plenty of time to get them help.

If all the agencies that were involved..intelligence, pentagon, state dept...are that incompetent then this president needs to be relieved based on just that one fact.
    And by allowing those on the ground to be murdered w/o any help coming their way should be grounds for criminal charges.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    It is my understanding that we had drones overhead providing live video to multiple U.S. government entities, some of whom were poised to respond to the needs of the beseiged embassy personnel. However, as we all now know, their pleas prior to the attack were ignored, and their lives were lost because somebody, somewhere either would not give the okay to send help or just flat out did not care about their lives.
    Any way you look at this, there was a tremendously huge dereliction of duty towards American lives in an extremely dangerous environment. By someone who had the ability to give the order but just blatantly refused to do so.
    What I believe is that someone was criminally negligent in the performance of their lawful obligation to protect U. S. representatives and willfully & wantonly allowed them to be murdered.

Apparently requests for military help were denied while this attack were in progress.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...k-sources-say/

Unforgettable

denied 3 times, seals disobeyed orders and went in to help the 30+ people there, had lasers painting the mortar positions.

This is a dereliction of duty imo and all involved should be brought up on charges. I knew the intelligence community would not take the blame for this and things would suddenly 'leak' out. They also knew Fox would be the only source that would report it.

Obama should be brought before a court martial as the commander on chief and prosecuted to the fullest, and if not a court martial then for sure the court system. he is the biggest piece of garbage that has ever occupied the seat of the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Apparently requests for military help were denied while this attack were in progress.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...k-sources-say/

"There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," Panetta said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."

You're kidding, right? The nature of battle is inherently unclear and is still one of the toughest aspects of combat and strategy but I have never in my life heard anyone say with a straight face that the answer is to just not engage.

that's an insult to anyone with any intelligence whatsoever. Beyond the very precept, the CIA annex and embassy are fixed buildings we knew were still under our control, so we know where we need our forces. We know where to put the Spectre gunship for fire support.

This kind of operation is EXACTLY what special forces do. It's what we have done time and again. The whole reason they use the Spectre gunship is it's a slower turbo prop that can hover and provide close support when the enemy is in close proximity to friendly troops. The entire system is set up for exactly this kind of scenario b/c THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

My God, our military has to answer to this man.

Rupp's Runt

Somebody has an awful lot of culpable negligence(and American citizens' blood)on their hands! But I'll wager a small bet here..........nothing will be done about it. After all, these people were just government employees who are being paid to go into harm's way, they knew the risks involved........or at least you can damn sure bet that someone has said that behind closed doors.
    Obama Must Go!!

Unforgettable

No monday morning qb'ing here, just seeing the facts as they are presented and those butts in DC knew much more than we did as they watched it LIVE. They had reports from the two seals, the two guys painted the mortar positions with lasers, YOU NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND, unless of course you are a democrat president. Bring in the gunship and blow the hell out of them.

I am waiting for the top dogs in the pentagon to retire immediately rather than put up with this ass any longer if he wins in two weeks. Their only hope is if Romney wins. If Obama winss, we need to have a ten million man march on DC right in front of that stupid ass organic little garden they have for show.

I am really pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    "There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," Panetta said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."

You're kidding, right? The nature of battle is inherently unclear and is still one of the toughest aspects of combat and strategy but I have never in my life heard anyone say with a straight face that the answer is to just not engage.

that's an insult to anyone with any intelligence whatsoever. Beyond the very precept, the CIA annex and embassy are fixed buildings we knew were still under our control, so we know where we need our forces. We know where to put the Spectre gunship for fire support.

This kind of operation is EXACTLY what special forces do. It's what we have done time and again. The whole reason they use the Spectre gunship is it's a slower turbo prop that can hover and provide close support when the enemy is in close proximity to friendly troops. The entire system is set up for exactly this kind of scenario b/c THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

My God, our military has to answer to this man.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Sun, it is also my understanding from what McCAin said we could have had Marines there in 1 hour from Italy, both in people and the Hornets. And why did we have a drone overhead during that time? And it is now being reported that the 2 seals were not killed until 7 hours after it started, plenty of time to get them help.

If all the agencies that were involved..intelligence, pentagon, state dept...are that incompetent then this president needs to be relieved based on just that one fact.
    And by allowing those on the ground to be murdered w/o any help coming their way should be grounds for criminal charges.

I agree and this is the deep down rub that I think most American's understand. If he did know then his decision making was horrible. If he didn't know, he should have. Either way, its his ass. Of course most American's understand this but their is a large percentage (47%?) that don't care.

If Obama wins re-election, this is his Watergate.

Obama...Bush...Clinton...every president before them all have one thing in common...they are nothing but PUPPETS...they are not the ones running this country...never have been...never will...everything that is going on right now is happening on purpose...and it's about to get a LOT worse...it's time to wake up America...there is still time to stop whatever they are planning

Patraeus tweeted this:

CIA spox: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”
    5:03pm - 26 Oct 12

Two ways to take it. Either the story is fabricated by Fox/sources, or the bus tracks are going over Obama's back....

I'm getting my popcorn.....

Dan you should change the title of the thread to...............

Waffle House notified two hrs. after attack in Libya.
    seeya
    dan