Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: White House notified two hrs. after attack in Libya.

My own conjecture is the CIA has some dirty business going on over there. This was likely a part of that and the administration didn't want that dirty business exposed. Deny, conceal, yada yada yada. It smells like Iran/Contra to me, Fast and Furious etc.
    I get the covert angle and black op aspect, but when folks die and those in the command chain are on record now about help, and denial of that help somebody will pay for that, plain and simple.
    When it was viewed by those in the situation room, there is no plausible deniability for the President. He can't claim he didn't know. He didn't act, either by failure to acknowledge or by willful denial.
    Very similar to Nixon's Watergate in my opinion. He had knowledge, denied the help then denied he knew.
    On another forum I frequent it was put this way....we have satellites that can tell you when a squirrel farts, and what kind of nuts he ate..
    It is too far fetched to believe they are investigating anything, they knew from the get-go.
    It didn't take but an hour or two to announce Bin Laden had been killed and to announce it to the masses. 49 days and counting to "investigate"....yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Did you read my post? I said I hold Obama responsible. I don't hold Clinton or Panetta because they work for Obama. If they (Clinton and Panetta) failed to inform him (Obama) then it falls on Obama for not having folks in his cabinet that would keep him informed. If they (Clinton and Panetta) did inform him (Obama) then it too falls on him since it was his decision.
    Never occurred to me to do that.

I understood you hold Obama responsible and never said you didn't. I said I hold Clinton and Panetta responsible in addition to Obama whereas you hold Obama alone responsible. I was agreeing with you re Obama, just saying individually they are also responsible. More than one person can be culpable without it diminishing the culpability on a single person simply b/c they aren't the only one who should have acted.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Never occurred to me to do that.

I understood you hold Obama responsible and never said you didn't. I said I hold Clinton and Panetta responsible in addition to Obama whereas you hold Obama alone responsible. I was agreeing with you re Obama, just saying individually they are also responsible. More than one person can be culpable without it diminishing the culpability on a single person simply b/c they aren't the only one who should have acted.
    OK, I was just confused because it sounded like you didn't agree yet you agreed with what I said. Sort of had me confused. As I stated, I hold the top man responsible regardless of who made the decision. I can't see any way to not hold him responsible. Guy wants to take credit for everything good that happens but pass the buck whenever its something bad. I have little doubt that Clinton or Panetta went to him with this. If they were informed and didn't bring it to him they would have been terminated (or asked to resign) weeks ago. Who wouldn't "fire" somebody for that big of a screw up? That's why I don't hold them as culpable. They followed orders and did not have any authority to overstep the president. I also have little doubt that the military was told to stand down by the CIC yet a few disregarded that order.
    Last edited by Doc; 10-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

I doubt that Clinton or Penatta would have done on their own and if they had, Obama could have used that to fire either of them and come out looking good.

Also, Rush read a blog today by someone who had been in the same type position as the two Cia/Seals and the writer said you don't 'paint' a laser unless there is a armed bomb nearby from the drone or unless the gunship was in the air because the laser has to be activated to a site for something to shoot. If they truly did laser the mortar positions, and either a armed drone or gunship was on site, someone needs to be burned. It will all come out eventually, no way intelligence or certain people are going to take the blame for this. More leaks will continue until their is a hearing on capital hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    OK, I was just confused because it sounded like you didn't agree yet you agreed with what I said. Sort of had me confused. As I stated, I hold the top man responsible regardless of who made the decision. I can't see any way to not hold him responsible. Guy wants to take credit for everything good that happens but pass the buck whenever its something bad. I have little doubt that Clinton or Panetta went to him with this. If they were informed and didn't bring it to him they would have been terminated (or asked to resign) weeks ago. Who wouldn't "fire" somebody for that big of a screw up? That's why I don't hold them as culpable. They followed orders and did not have any authority to overstep the president. I also have little doubt that the military was told to stand down by the CIC yet a few disregarded that order.

Two days after the deadly Libya terror attack, representatives of the FBI and National Counterterrorism Center gave Capitol Hill briefings in which they said the evidence supported an Al Qaeda or Al Qaeda-affiliated attack, Fox News has learned. The description of the attack by those in the Sept. 13 briefings stands in stark contrast to the now controversial briefing on Capitol Hill by CIA Director David Petraeus the following day -- and raises even more questions about why Petraeus described the attack as tied to a demonstration.
    The Sept. 13 assessment was based on intercepts that included individuals, believed to have participated in the attack, who were celebratory -- as well as a claim of responsibility.

So the FBI already knew it was Al Queda, even from intercepted messages, then the story got completely reversed the next day by the Administration. in the FBI briefing there was nothing about a demonstration or any other cause.

From the article there are apparently Al Queda bases outside Benghazi and the FBI briefed Congress that Benghazi was a hotbed of Al Queda, which raises all the more questions about our lack of security in the first place and makes the youtube defense laughable.

We aren't some pitiful nation groping in the dark. We are intercepting their communications, satellites are watching them, we know about the risks in and around Benghazi.

We allowed lax security and an attack with no response knowing full well Al Queda was a threat there and they were attacking our people.

It also makes one wonder. We stood idle while Egypt destabilized, took part in Libya's smack down of Quaddafi. How are those decisions working out? Both areas are now active Muslim Brotherhood strongholds. It's almost enough to think that group has a sympathizer in the Whitehouse.

This whole situation smells. Watergate smells.

Unforgettable

I have thought this since he was elected. He calls the PM of Israel a liar, he does not visit that country, he visits all the Arab countries, he bows to a Arab, he has brotherhood visiters often to his office, he won't call the Fort Hood attack for what it was, Obama may not be a muslim, but he is darn close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    It also makes one wonder. We stood idle while Egypt destabilized, took part in Libya's smack down of Quaddafi. How are those decisions working out? Both areas are now active Muslim Brotherhood strongholds. It's almost enough to think that group has a sympathizer in the Whitehouse.

solid take on it from Judge Jeanine

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post

During the beginning of the Arab Spring uprisings, I saw a discussion about the need to replace the dictators in the region. I don't remember who said it, but the one prescient statement I heard was , "Maybe it's important for these dictators to be overthrown, but it's more important to know who or what will be replacing them." That doesn't seem to be all that important to the Obama regime, or does it? Since the White House logs show numerous visits over the last two years by known members and associates of the Muslim Brotherhood, maybe Obama knew exactly who would rise to power in each of those countries.

He's like every other Leftist, an apologist for America who sees us as imperalistic and to blame for many of the world's problems.

People need to read their stuff. Violence against the US is brought on by our own violence and policies. I'm not making this up, it's right out of the leftist handbook. Some of our old members will remember an American poster living in Australia who spouted this stuff all the time.

Obama brings that same foreign naivety to the table. Leftism contends the violence against a person is brought on by their violence. ban guns and the violence will go down. Don't send in troops to Benghazi and we'll get along fine. There's a theme here.

It's a fundamentally naive, hippie mentality that is proven wrong over and over in world history. I'm a student of Realpolitik, not of some ideology of guilt that America is the most powerful nation the planet has ever seen.

There's a time for winning hearts and minds and a time for killing them all and letting God sort them out, and with Al Queda this is the time for the latter.

CattyWampus -- I definitely didn't want Mubarak out in Egypt. We've had a good deal with Egypt since Nassar and now Egypt has become a rogue state and we have little leverage.

At a time when we are reverting to Israel being our only ally in the region we have a President putting as much distance as possible between us. Again, the Leftist mentality of making nice with your enemies b/c they're only your enemies b/c of your own actions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...inated-attack/

And of course the MSM is all in on this topic for Obama.

This also makes me wonder what else will leak heading to Election Day. Whoever leaked this may have much more...