Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Arkansas *

SEC Tournament Championship edition.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under - Total Kentucky assists - 18. Pick OVER or UNDER, and by how many.

4. Top Cat - Pick the Kentucky player who will score the most points per FGA, minimum 2 FGAs. No number required.

TB - biggest 1st half deficit Kentucky will have.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-15-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Arkansas *

UK by 14
    Booker 21

KAT

TB 5
    Last edited by kingcat; 03-15-2015 at 10:12 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. UK by 21
    2. Aaron H., 18
    3. Push (0)
    4. Aaron H.
    TB: 3
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Wow. Apparently my phone decided its autocorrect/predictive type knew what I wanted, but didn't.

On #4, I want the player who scores the most per attempted field goal - I. E., who is the most efficient scorer (regardless of where the points come). For example, if Player A takes 5 FGAs, and scores 12 points (two 2pt FGs, one 3pt FG, and 5 FTs), he scores 2.4 points per FGA, and would beat Player B who takes 10 FGAs and scores 20 points, or 2.0 points per FGA.

Feel free to edit picks accordingly, and my apologies for that screw-up.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-15-2015 at 06:39 AM.

UK +11
    Portis, 16
    Under -2 (16 assists)
    Towns
    TB: 5

UK by 5. Portia 19. Under -3. Towns tb 4

1) Cats by 9
    2) An 17
    3) -4
    4) KAT
    Tb) 4
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

+18
    Towns, 20
    Under, 2
    WCS

1. UK + 12
    2. Portis, 22
    3. -4
    4. Tyler Ulis
    TB - 6

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Wow. Apparently my phone decided its autocorrect/predictive type knew what I wanted, but didn't.

On #4, I want the player who scores the most per attempted field goal - I. E., who is the most efficient scorer (regardless of where the points come). For example, if Player A takes 5 FGAs, and scores 12 points (two 2pt FGs, one 3pt FG, and 5 FTs), he scores 2.4 points per FGA, and would beat Player B who takes 10 FGAs and scores 20 points, or 2.0 points per FGA.

Feel free to edit picks accordingly, and my apologies for that screw-up.
    Haha! Just saw this. Oh well, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    UK by 14
    Booker 21
    KAT

TB 5
    Missed by just one point, as the final margin of victory was 15. Good job for the point.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    1) Cats by 9
    2) An 17
    3) -4
    4) KAT
    Tb) 4
    Willie and Andrew led all scorers with 15 each, so both were correct. Since no one chose Willie with a closer score, Andrew and 17 wins the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    +18
    Towns, 20
    Under, 2
    WCS

Willie scored 15 points on only six field goal attempts, for an outstanding 2.5 points per field goal attempt. Very good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

Haha! Just saw this. Oh well, lol.
    Sorry, Krank. I messed that one up 10 ways to Sunday. I posted early this morning on the premium board to check the post, but you might not have seen it. Hopefully it did not cost you a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Cat View Post
    UK +11
    Portis, 16
    Under -2 (16 assists)
    Towns
    TB: 5
    Under 2 assist is correct for the third point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    +18
    Towns, 20
    Under, 2
    WCS

Another correct answer of under, 2.

And with two earned points, thedonnie123 wins without a tiebreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Sorry, Krank. I messed that one up 10 ways to Sunday. I posted early this morning on the premium board to check the post, but you might not have seen it. Hopefully it did not cost you a point.
    It's all good. Not sure how or who I would have picked differently. I had to post way early on that one because I knew I wouldn't have net access until after the game. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

It's all good. Not sure how or who I would have picked differently. I had to post way early on that one because I knew I wouldn't have net access until after the game. No worries.
    Good. I was pressed for time myself at 6 am, so all I had time for was to respond to Kingcat's post on the premium board, and post a quick thread to try to alert everyone on the premium board. Sorry about that, though. My phone selects three words each time I am typing, and even if I have typed it correctly, it will change it to the preferred one of 3 options, unless I positively select something else. Works well 90%of the time, but a lot of the time it does things like that.