Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Showing my forum age - Is the Little Pool House still a thing?

Freshman

Showing my forum age - Is the Little Pool House still a thing?

We drive by there a couple of times a year. It still exists but isn't as much of an eyesore. Has KSR let it fall by the wayside?

Sad that I haven't seen that mentioned in forever...

Fab Five

Re: Showing my forum age - Is the Little Pool House still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by dethbylt View Post
    We drive by there a couple of times a year. It still exists but isn't as much of an eyesore. Has KSR let it fall by the wayside?
    It certainly has lost some of its charm. I miss Hort and Football Nut. They had a unique quality about them.
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 07-17-2016 at 10:18 PM.

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    It certainly has lost some of its charm. I miss Horst and Football Nut. They had a unique quality about them.
    I looked back at my posting history from before I took a hiatus and saw that I posted almost the same thread then.

I have a problem. I freely admit that.

Showing my forum age - Is the Little Pool House still a thing?

I looked back at my posting history from before I took a hiatus and saw that I posted almost the same thread then.

Lol. Don't we all?

Well at least you found the right company.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Freshman

My peeps.

We came through Ashville, NC around 11:30 last night and pulled into a busy service station on a mountain top.

There were two cops there chatting with a couple, who totally overlooked the two couples who came up the highway and pulled into the parking lot. A man was driving a 12 horse riding mower pulling the smallest little red wagon you can imagine with a couple facing backwards and a lady facing the front. He promptly gets out and retrieves some drinks..hops on the rider.. and down the road they go, off into the muggy Carolina Friday night on a two lane road with no homes in sight.

Point is, strange things still exist in this world and still deserve their own thread I believe.
    This was even stranger than it sounds since it was an obvious double date.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    We came through Ashville, NC around 11:30 last night and pulled into a busy service station on a mountain top.

There were two cops there chatting with a couple, who totally overlooked the two couples who came up the highway and pulled into the parking lot. A man was driving a 12 horse riding mower pulling the smallest little red wagon you can imagine with a couple facing backwards and a lady facing the front. He promptly gets out and retrieves some drinks..hops on the rider.. and down the road they go, off into the muggy Carolina Friday night on a two lane road with no homes in sight.

Point is, strange things still exist in this world and still deserve their own thread I believe.
    This was even stranger than it sounds since it was an obvious double date.
    I am starting a thread.