Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I know there is at least one Center Grad here

I know there is at least one Center Grad here

and there may be others. Larry V has a story on Amnews about a die hard Cat fan that was a professor there, and passed away recently. Everyone may like the story, but it may be more special to anyone that knew Larry's friend

http://vaughtsviews.com/sports/colle...15a8abdc2.html
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: I know there is at least one Center Grad here

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    and there may be others.
    '

My wife is one, class of 1982. I'm going to post the link on her Facebook, since I'm away from home tonight. She'll enjoy it.
    Last edited by elicat; 02-28-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Re: I know there is at least one Center Grad here

I had the great pleasure to take Dr. Hazelrigg's British Literature I and II classes. He was just teaching part-time when I was there in the mid 80s, but he was a brilliant English scholar and even greater gentleman. You felt very lucky if you had the opportunity to take one of his classes.

He and his wife also taught a Ballroom Dancing class, which they did just for fun and was always well-attended. I was given the great honor of being permitted to dance the Foxtrot with Mrs. Hazelrigg; Dr. Hazelrigg didn't entrust her toes to just anyone. I rewarded his faith by guiding her around the dance floor without incident.

The Hazelriggs were a large part of what made Centre special back then. RIP.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 03-01-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19