Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

*Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Arkansas *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under - Arkansas steals in the game - 6. Over or under 6, and by how many?

4. Bad Cat - pick the UK player who scores most under his scoring average. If a player doesn't play, he's disqualified from this point. No number required.

TB - total number of Arkansas turnovers.

Good luck!

Re: *Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Arkansas *

1 +23
    2 Aaron 21
    3 Over, 2
    4 Dakari

TB 19

1) Cats by 13

2) Aa 18

3) even

4) KAT

Tb) 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

2...Portis. 16
    3...-2
    4...Andrew
    5TB. 13

UK+9
    Booker 20
    Under 1
    Johnson

1. +8
    2. Portis, 20
    3. +1
    4. Aaron Harrison
    TB - 11

KY by six. Portis18. Under one Wcs. Tb14

1. UK by 19
    2. Aaron H., 18
    3. Push (0)
    4. Johnson
    TB: 11
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Cats win by 17, and Krank had an excellent prediction of 19, closest to the actual. First KSR point to Krank.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    1. UK by 19

Trey Lyles and Andrew Harrison led all scorers with 18 each. Either would be a correct pick. If two posters pick one of each, then only the one who gets the number closest gets this KSR point, as we always interpret this rule.

Of course, all of that was wasted keystrokes, as nobody selected Andrew or Trey. No KSR point awarded here.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    3...-2
    Our boy JazyD with the correct pick of the number of steals, nailing the Razorback number on the nose. Under (-2) was 4 steals, which is exactly what we saw.

Nice pick, JazyD--and good to see you playing. You'd be a threat to win this thing any time we play (and goodness knows, the top of the bunch needs some competition. The rest of us are weak.)

KSR point to JazyD.

Bad Cat was an easy calculation, as Dakari Johnson went scoreless, well under his 7+ ppg average, and nobody else was that close. Several good picks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    4 Dakari
    Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    Johnson
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    4. Johnson
    All get the KSR point.

And, as I speculated before starting grading, the Krankster nails down yet another win! I have never seen a season so dominated by a couple of people. Great picks, and no need for a tiebreaker, as Krank nailed two KSR points.

Congrats, Krank!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    And, as I speculated before starting grading, the Krankster nails down yet another win! I have never seen a season so dominated by a couple of people. Great picks, and no need for a tiebreaker, as Krank nailed two KSR points.

Congrats, Krank!
    Thanks! Just trying to keep pace with Harlow who is THE hot player these days. We are tied at NINE as UK progresses to.... NUMBER NINE, NINE, NINE, NINE, infinity.

Que Candle in The Wind for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire