Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Got our condensed milk and vanilla extract last night.....

Bring on the snow tomorrow! I'm ready for some snow ice cream.

Realistic forecast seems to be 2-4" of snow for us tomorrow. That's about perfect for us. Will warm up Thursday and melt it all away. That's also perfect for us.

Gotta go. Gotta go get 14 loaves of bread and 32 gallons of milk, cause that's what we do when it snows.

Re: Got our condensed milk and vanilla extract last night.....

Here's the latest forecast from James Spann. I'm in the very northern part of the county just below Birmingham. Part of the county is 1-2", part is 2-4".

Our thoughts are with you as the White Blanket Of Death approaches.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Some others are predicting just wet roads and rain. Although I would be disappointed, it could save thousands of lives.

James Spann is the man, though. If my life depended on getting weather right, I'd put it in his hands. But he missed the Icy Armageddon last year, too.

I know it takes all the fun out of the trips to the store, but I bought 6 dozen big macs back in 93. Put them in zip lock bags to keep them from drying out and getting dusty, and stored them away for ice and snow storms. Still have a couple dozen left.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I know it takes all the fun out of the trips to the store, but I bought 6 dozen big macs back in 93. Put them in zip lock bags to keep them from drying out and getting dusty, and stored them away for ice and snow storms. Still have a couple dozen left.
    Seriously? Joking, right?

I remember back in the day my folks buying a bag of burgers and freezing them, but I don't think it was for more than a few weeks for some reason or another. Seemed like there was a sale at a local fast food restaurant.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 02-24-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Here's the latest forecast from James Spann. I'm in the very northern part of the county just below Birmingham. Part of the county is 1-2", part is 2-4".

I've got a front yard full of snow if you don't get what you're hoping for. You can make ice cream until you puke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Fab Five

Bring on the snow tomorrow! I'm ready for some snow ice cream.

Realistic forecast seems to be 2-4" of snow for us tomorrow. That's about perfect for us. Will warm up Thursday and melt it all away. That's also perfect for us.

Gotta go. Gotta go get 14 loaves of bread and 32 gallons of milk, cause that's what we do when it snows.
    They announced on radio this am that bananas are the new milk and bread. Plenty of milk and bread at Publix but completely out of bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    They announced on radio this am that bananas are the new milk and bread. Plenty of milk and bread at Publix but completely out of bananas.

I'd be a little scared of that, based on the latest joke of the day....lol.

They keep pushing that north/south line up. Now 1/2 of Jeff County is in the 1-2" range, along with the northern most part of Shelby County where I am. I'm almost in the "just rain" part now; it's close.

I can't complain if the line just moves 20-30 miles one way or another. That's pretty good forecasting if that's the only issue, even if it might affect me in the snow/no snow issue.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I've got a front yard full of snow if you don't get what you're hoping for. You can make ice cream until you puke.

I may have to take a trip if the forecast keeps edging north a little. I'm almost out of the snow area now.

Seriously? Joking, right?

I remember back in the day my folks buying a bag of burgers and freezing them, but I don't think it was for more than a few weeks for some reason or another. Seemed like there was a sale at a local fast food restaurant.
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/mcdonalds-burger-that-looks-the-same-as-day-it-was-cooked-14-years-ago/story-fneuz8zj-1226628424189

seeya
    dan

Nah, I do not think it is true, snopes probably knows for sure, but it is a great internet tid bit
    seeya
    dan

Working at home today, but going to run out in a minute to the Post Office, and to two different offices to pick up/drop off some things. Will return before the white, fluffy stuff arrives. Yes, there is a new "Build-A-Bear" store being planned.

Three hours out, and I have returned. No real sign yet of Devil's dandruff, Connecticut confetti, although there were some small ice pellets tapping the windshield an hour or so ago. Now just rain.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 02-25-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Three hours out, and I have returned. No real sign yet of Devil's dandruff, Connecticut confetti, although there were some small ice pellets tapping the windshield an hour or so ago. Now just rain.
    Let me know when you want to swing by and clean all the snow out of my yard for your ice cream
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It's 4:15pm local time, and I'm looking out the window to see....cold rain.

It's 33 degrees, but no frozen stuff. The frozen stuff fell north of I-20; they missed the forecast a little, but there's still a possibillity tonight, as the precipitation is expected to continue, and snow is still predicted.

I will stay up past midnight for snow ice cream if it ever hits.

Got just barely over a dusting, but enough to scoop a thin layer of snow for snow cream. Yum.

Got just barely over a dusting, but enough to scoop a thin layer of snow for snow cream. Yum.
    I got another yard full of ice cream for you, 4" and counting. They're saying 8-12", bring a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

I got another yard full of ice cream for you, 4" and counting. They're saying 8-12", bring a truck.

Can you mail it to me?

Can you mail it to me?
    No, the mail truck's stranded on I65 at E-Towm