Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Auburn *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under - Kentucky score at the 10:00 of the 2nd half (3/4ths of the game), 51. Note--if clock is stopped, include the FTs made (i.e., highest score before the clock hits 9:59). Over or under 51, and by how many?

4. Bad Cat - pick the UK player who commits the first turnover of the game for UK. No number required.

TB - Number of shots Kentucky blocks..

Good luck!

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Auburn *

Kentucky,+34
    Dakari Johnson, 18
    Over +4 (55)
    WCS

TB: 7

1. +26

2. Booker, 20

3. Under, 1

4. Towns

TB -10

UK by 17. Towns. 18. Over ten. Wcs. 7

UK+31
    Booker 20
    Over+5
    Willie

1) Cats by 21

2) Aa 19

3) + 8

4) Trey

Tb) 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 02-21-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. UK by 35
    2. Towns, 19
    3. Over, 7
    4. Andrew
    TB: 7
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Whoa, scary good here. First two KSR points? Dead on the nose. Great picks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    1. UK by 35
    2. Towns, 19

It was over, 27, as UK had 78 points by that time. Wowser.

This was closest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Over ten.

Trey Lyles committed UK's first turnover of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    4) Trey

And with two of the 4 KSR points, Krank walks away with the HOL induction without a need for a tiebreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    And with two of the 4 KSR points, Krank walks away with the HOL induction without a need for a tiebreaker!
    Darrell, respectfully, I believe you mistakenly graded this particular game contest. Although I was proud to nail the margin and Towns with 19 to lead UK, in truth, nobody won the second point because the leading scorer in the game was Antoine Mason of Auburn and he was not chosen by any of our esteemed contestants. I believe Harlow, who is on FI-YAH lately in this game, actually tied with me because he and I had the same tiebreaker and it bested blueboss' TB selection. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I am. BTW, I believe the current tally, including this tie between Harlow and myself, makes it 8 wins for each of us FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Darrell, respectfully, I believe you mistakenly graded this particular game contest. Although I was proud to nail the margin and Towns with 19 to lead UK, in truth, nobody won the second point because the leading scorer in the game was Antoine Mason of Auburn and he was not chosen by any of our esteemed contestants. I believe Harlow, who is on FI-YAH lately in this game, actually tied with me because he and I had the same tiebreaker and it bested blueboss' TB selection. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I am. BTW, I believe the current tally, including this tie between Harlow and myself, makes it 8 wins for each of us FWIW.
    Thanks, Krank, I appreciate the correction. I was extremely impressed when I looked up and saw you nailing the point margin on the nose, and immediately looked at the second, and saw Towns with 19, and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

FWIW, this is why (well, among other reason), we should generally accept an entry that's late if somebody tells us they don't know if it has tipped off (within reason), etc. It's an honors system we work on, and we all respect each other enough to do what you just did.

I appreciate the correction. I'll get everything updated tomorrow...err, later today. Long day.

Krankster is all over it, and I thought I actually got a win. Watching the game it seemed like we had a lot more blocks than what the box score had listed. After I got over my wishful thinking I realized it was probably more of a case of the 6 blocks recorded they were so powerful it just seemed like there were more than 6.

Krankster and Harlow are on some kind of other worldly level.... Hats off boys!!

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Krankster is all over it, and I thought I actually got a win. Watching the game it seemed like we had a lot more blocks than what the box score had listed. After I got over my wishful thinking I realized it was probably more of a case of the 6 blocks recorded they were so powerful it just seemed like there were more than 6.

Krankster and Harlow are on some kind of other worldly level.... Hats off boys!!

Thanky bossman! Hey, but brotha, you know there are a LOT of games left and you are only three behind. I'm rootin' for ya to make it a three way race.