Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Randle.

Randle.

I read an article today stating that Ky was in third place behind Fl and I believe Texas for Randle. I really want this kid on next years team. With him, I think Ky would have a good chance of going unbeaten.

Fiddlin' Five

Re: Randle.

I can see us being in 3rd place, we are loading up and we don't yet know who is coming back. I think he commits late after he sees how it shakes out.

Betcha we get him.

Even though he seems to have a good rapport with Billy D, I do not think UK is behind in this race as of today. jmo
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Betcha we get him.
    I'm with this dork (and I mean that in the most affectionate, non-offensive manner, ha).

People get all up in arms when a kid (or someone speaking for the kid) mentions other teams, and that's understandable to a degree. Take James Young for instance. The buzz was he as set to commit to UK back in August. Then the Wiggins-to-reclassify buzz started to pick up more steam, the Young rumors started cooling, and all of a sudden a lot of people were thinking he was MSU bound.

The Young recruitment turned out pretty good, and I think Randle's will follow a similar path.

I just don't count out John Calipari for anybody.

What^^^ D...Said!!!