Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Article: Time for a Cauley-Stein Update

Re: Article: Time for a Cauley-Stein Update

He is the best 7' tall defender I have ever seen. I often watch an entire game just concentrating on him on defense when he is on the floor. His athletic ability is flat extraordinary. Add a little more offense to his game and he will have a true shot at the #1 draft pick if he wants to play pro ball. No way to know if he wants to do that or work for NASA.

Willie is a phenomenal athlete with a very rare set of abilities. Most young athletes are willing to give it all for the possibility to make one if those ridiculous NBA salaries. Willie is hard to understand and I'm sometimes of the opinion that even he doesn't understand himself very well. Or know what he really wants out of life. But I think he'll do what makes Willie happiest. The life of a pro athlete is hard, but fortunately for them, they can make enough money in a very few years to have wealth for a lifetime--if they manage it with any reasonableness at all.

IMO if Willie goes pro, he won't stay as long as possible as most do. He'll be an interesting free spirit to watch, no matter where he goes or what he does.