Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Fiddlin' Five

Paul Harvey, good day

Was a big fan of Paul, here is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RUUZ2fKVqcs...=youtube_gdata

Rupp's Runt

Re: Paul Harvey, good day

Yeah, that pretty much describes the job, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And even after seeing & hearing that, some people will be too dense to understand it.

But thank you, cattails, for the acknowledgement for all of my brother & sister LEO's everywhere.
    MOLON LABE!

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Yeah, that pretty much describes the job, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And even after seeing & hearing that, some people will be too dense to understand it.

But thank you, cattails, for the acknowledgement for all of my brother & sister LEO's everywhere.

I respect Police officers just like the military, I remember years ago the saying, "If you have a problem and need help and don't like cops, call a hippy". Paul Harvey was simply the best at seeing things for what they are. When I see police officers it's not uncommon for me to go up and shake their hand and thank them for the job they do. I've had a few friends that joined the force and I think all are retired now.

Rupp's Runt

Good for them! As I will be in about 3-4 more years!
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Good for them! As I will be in about 3-4 more years!
    suncat, what Carl isn't telling you is he drives like a madman well over the limit and wants to make sure every officer within 100 miles of Owensboro knows his face

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    suncat, what Carl isn't telling you is he drives like a madman well over the limit and wants to make sure every officer within 100 miles of Owensboro knows his face
    LOL, that is funny because I have had no traffic violations since I came home from Vietnam. I was driving home and got pulled over by a State Police Officer, told him I just got back and just crossed the Kentucky line, he gave me a ticket anyway. LOL I never paid it. When I go through a traffic check point I normally thank the officer for doing their job. Truth is I am maybe the most safe driver, drive the speed limit, come to full stop at stop signs, use my turn signals, etc, etc. I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy now.
    Last edited by cattails; 01-26-2015 at 07:23 PM.