Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: American Sniper

Unforgettable

American Sniper

Just outstanding movie

Re: American Sniper

It ticked off Michael Moore, so it must be good.

It's blowing up the box office records. Clint Eastwood is one amazing guy, what a career.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Lori and I just watched it. I now fully understand why my dad would never watch war type movies, or any kind of "Emergency" tv show with sirens blaring. I don't think I can ever watch a movie like that again either. Go see it. You'll come out different. The storyline really has nothing to do with war, it has everything to do with the affects of war.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Rupp's Runt

Clint was right then, at the GOP Convention, and he's right now. Have not seen the movie yet, but the "Boss" & I have it on the list to see.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It ticked off Michael Moore, so it must be good.

It's blowing up the box office records. Clint Eastwood is one amazing guy, what a career.
    Grand Torino is one of my favorite movies. Realistically him and Quentin Tarantino are the two directors who I could watch any film at any time. Odds are I won't watch this one till it comes out on DVD. I can't stand to watch films at the theater as its too distracting with people who act like a-holes anymore. Too much talking, cell phones, texting, etc.....
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.