Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Tapatalk version 3.3

Tapatalk version 3.3

I've seen some pretty bad reviews of this latest version with which I agree, but I thought I'd check with folks here. Is this latest upgrade the worst thing you've ever seen? It is for me!

Re: Tapatalk version 3.3

I missed that, D. I went to the Front Porch looking for a conversation! Thanks.

Would have been a great discussion here, too!

Bombino

Tapatalk version 3.3

This upgrade is atrocious. It basically took everything that Tapatalk did well and messed it up. I really hate it.

I assume that such changes are streamlined to enhance revenue, but if folks stop using it then it seems the changes are not well thought-out!

I deleted the entire app and just use the Standard Default style on my iPhone. I don't like the mobile format and the standard works fine for me. Tapa made it easy to send images from my phone but that was it
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Tapatalk version 3.3

Guess who just changed their format again?? YepTT, it's a lot like it was before the change they made after the change before the change they made after one of the other changes when they changed it before.

Plus they removed the Christmas greeting..... Bonus !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Guess who just changed their format again?? YepTT, it's a lot like it was before the change they made after the change before the change they made after one of the other changes when they changed it before.

still waiting for that update to get pushed to me.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

still waiting for that update to get pushed to me.

Maybe if I used it more, I wouldn't find it so annoying. The previous version was much more usable though, I thought. I've gone back to using the mobile site for now. TT never has the current posts. Apparently it wants to force the user to catch up, instead of just showing what is presently the state of discussion on the site?

You may like it less, but I prefer Forum Runner over Tapatalk even before the upgrades. I use Tapatalk Pro, and it works fine; but I just prefer Forum Runner a little more. Both are good (still) for me.

Oh yeah. Forum Runner is far better. Thanks for the tip.