Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debate #2

Fiddlin' Five

Re: Debate #2

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I think what he said was ' no terrorist attacks will hurt the resolve of this country' but never said that particular attack was a terrorist attack and the fact he continued for 14 days calling it a protest based on a video shows he never felt it was a terror attack. Or he knew the next day it was, let it slip in on that speech,a nd then went against it for 14 days knowing no media picked up on his slight of hand. Even Carney kept denying it was a terror attack. What Romney might have messed up on was using the word 'terror' versus saying Obama didn't use the phrase terror attack
    And Romney did try to go to the UN Amb using the video for 5 appearances in one day by Crowley cut him off quickly to keep that out. She even admitted the next day she was wrong on how obama used the word.
    Nor will it bite Romney in the butt as Obamas words, speeches and timelines are all out there. Plus Cutter trying to blame the whole mess on Romney. I have to wonder who she is screwing because she certainly isn't the brightest bulb out there, she is caught lying so often she makes Obama look like a person who only needs confession once a month.
    Skip like I said it was a gray area, just saying the word terror kind of puts him in a position where he can later state what he said and its meaning. I understand what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Let me clarify--

I don't like PRESIDENTIAL debates. It's not the format that bothers me, it's the idea. I run counter to everything everybody else believes; I just don't think that gives people the information they NEED. Instead, it gives people information they WANT. Those aren't the same thing.
    QFMFT. These "debates" are nothing more than a dog-and-pony show. Then again so are the campaigns (every 4 years, not just this one).

On another note, you have to give Romney credit. Not many men would be so upfront in public about their binders full of women. Just hope his wife doesn't mind.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Quote Originally Posted by SalsaKat View Post
    QFMFT. These "debates" are nothing more than a dog-and-pony show. Then again so are the campaigns (every 4 years, not just this one).

On another note, you have to give Romney credit. Not many men would be so upfront in public about their binders full of women. Just hope his wife doesn't mind.

Could have been worse. He could have admitted he has astroturf in the bed of his el camino
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.