Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: New Year's Resolutions?

New Year's Resolutions?

I'm going to limit it to one that I've been mostly unsuccessful with in the past - lose weight, specifically, to get under 200 and stay there through December 31, 2015.

I've done the first part, but have failed to maintain it through the end of the year. It is likely I need to give myself more of a margin to accomplish that task.

I may think about it and establish something else very specific, but that's it for me, for now.

What's yours?

Rupp's Runt
    More so to get back into better shape. Not so much losing weight even though I need to lose some.

Re: New Year's Resolutions?

Finally get down to my goal weight. I got about halfway there this past year but slacked off big-time after Labor Day. Time to finish it up. Mrs. BEvans and I set a goal of running in a mini-marathon in 2016. (Well, I said "mini"--she said "10 miler." We'll do one or the other.) I need to get my weight down enough I can start running again and get on a training program.

I also need to get a thorough medical check-up and get all those tests we're supposed to get after turning age 50. I said I'd do it before I started running again as a general check, but never started running so it got put off. I need to go ahead and get it done.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Rupp's Runt

My resolution is to not make any resolutions, whereby no resolutions will be broken. Capiche?
    MOLON LABE!

New Year's Resolutions?

I'm going to eat more lime jello mix coated white grapes, and, and, in doing do lose weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Teach my 9 year old granddaughter how to play poker.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The usual. More gratuitous sex, violence and debauchery. just this time in person and not on the TV.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The usual. More gratuitous sex, violence and debauchery. just this time in person and not on the TV.
    Define debauchery...
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Define debauchery...
    You will know it when you see it
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

New Year's Resolutions?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Define debauchery...
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    That's what I'm afraid of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You can see it at Porcini's in Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

You can see it at Porcini's in Louisville.
    Only if you are there at the right time. The window of opportunity is very short.

I'm changing my wording this year...hoping it sticks better..... I pray we stay true to our word, learn to love a little more, forgive a lot more, and gain a better understanding of ourselves and those in our lives. So long 2014. Let's get smaller and smarter in 2015.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com