Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Rick Minter on Arkansas Memories

Rick Minter on Arkansas Memories

What have you seen from those young guys since the Arkansas game? "They've probably forgotten what happened at Arkansas," Minter said. "It's been three or four days now - coaches linger, players move on probably faster." He said said miscommunications didn't have anything to do with anything. It was technique, fundamentals, youth, inexperience, baptism under fire, you name it, it's happening to us right now. so we've just to get older faster. "It's no longer baby steps, we've got to take gigantic on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to get ready for the next game."

Re: Rick Minter on Arkansas Memories

It's going to take more than Gigantic steps just so that it won't be an embarassment Saturday.

It could be very ugly Saturday.

Unforgettable

The heading of the thread should have read
    Rick Minter on Arkansas Nightmares.

And I would hope the players didn't forget about it so quickly, I would prefer that it leave a bad taste in their mouths for days and make them mad and want to do something about it. Tells me all I need to know about Minter and the players.