Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Louisville *

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Louisville *

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    It was meant as a compliment, because had you cheated you more than likely would have gotten your picks closer.

I thought the game went off at 6 1/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No pbm. Just yanking your chain. I think it did go off at 6.5 but I predicted in another thread it should be 8.5. I'm usually pretty close on picking lines

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Louisville *

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    No pbm. Just yanking your chain. I think it did go off at 6.5 but I predicted in another thread it should be 8.5. I'm usually pretty close on picking lines

No worries, I had it at 6 in the same thread, and yet I wrote 16 in the KSR game, They nailed the low o/u,(127) had I bet I would have bet over, no way would I have thought the game would have stayed low scoring.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Hey bossman, where's the love for me when MY total wins at the top of the page are incorrect. Three ain't four, buddy. Better get yer pal Darrell on the horn.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Hey bossman, where's the love for me when MY total wins at the top of the page are incorrect. Three ain't four, buddy. Better get yer pal Darrell on the horn.
    I've got a monster truck on the way over to his house to do a sod job on his yard if it isn't up shortly. These people need to know, and understand who they're dealing with.

I also had some concerns about a first time poster crashing the party, it could just be all the clutter I'm getting bombarded with, being alone at the top and all, but I was thinking we had us an alias on our hands double dipping..... oh!! the paranoia!! please make it stop!!!I just want to be normal again!!!

Oh yeah, who's the diva now?

This game isn't for everyone, if you can't handle living in a fish bowl don't play ~ unknown author
    Last edited by blueboss; 12-30-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I've got a monster truck on the way over to his house to do a sod job on his yard if it isn't up shortly. These people need to know, and understand who they're dealing with.

I also had some concerns about a first time poster crashing the party, it could just be all the clutter I'm getting bombarded with, being alone at the top and all, but I was thinking we had us an alias on our hands double dipping..... oh!! the paranoia!! please make it stop!!!I just want to be normal again!!!

Oh yeah, who's the diva now?

This game isn't for everyone, if you can't handle living in a fish bowl don't play ~ unknown author
    Hey boss, does your family think you are half as funny as WE think you are??

J/K... love your post!
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

I have no idea, they keep moving.

It's hard to rattle a Cartwright, we're gonna need a bigger truck....