Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: We need as much supports a possible, we need the fans to show up

We need as much supports a possible, we need the fans to show up

Hopefully you read Larry Vaught's story on the front page, but watching this 9 second video to accompany it really tells the tale.

Re: We need as much supports a possible, we need the fans to show up

Is that Whitlow? We will show up...for the new coach. I refuse to go to Commonwealth as long as the Joke is in town, and Im gonna be honest here for a second...if Barnhart brings him back, I'm gonna call for a boycott on spending any money that will go towards the athletic department until Barnhart is gone, not saying dont watch the games..not saying that at all...just dont buy any apparel, the all access thing on the UK website and of course tickets...the fact that Barnhart is still waiting shows a huge lack of respect for the program and the fans that have been going to games for year thick and thin that just want Kentucky to be competitive.

I'll be at the game Saturday. I support the players they haven't quit.

The players sure looked like they quit against Arky....

That's Avery Williamson. He's only got one more year after this year and hopefully the stands will be packed for him next year, but the players have to try to understand that they can't take what's happening now personally. UK football fans are fed up and afraid if they're too supportive of the team that they'll get stuck with the status quo for yet another year.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Georgia will bring a large contingent of fans. Hopefully there is more blue and white, than red.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Georgia will bring a large contingent of fans. Hopefully there is more blue and white, than red.
    IDK, from what Ive read most Georgia fans making the trip are talking more about wanting to go to Keeneland instead of Commonwealth

Cant give up on the boys. I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelSteve View Post
    IDK, from what Ive read most Georgia fans making the trip are talking more about wanting to go to Keeneland instead of Commonwealth
    Kickoff at 7:00. Keeneland will conclude by then.