Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Columbia

Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Columbia

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Willie or won't he.... Play more than 24 minutes in the game? For this KSR point, predict whether Willie Cauley-Stein will play MORE or LESS than 24 minutes, and by how many minutes over or under that number.

4. Bad Cat - predict the UK player who will have the most turnovers + fouls, and how many combined he will have.

TB - predict the number of field goals Columbia will have in the game.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Willie or won't he.... Play more than 24 minutes in the game? For this KSR point, predict whether Willie Cauley-Stein will play MORE or LESS than 24 minutes, and by how many minutes over or under that number.

4. Bad Cat - predict the UK player who will have the most turnovers + fouls, and how many combined he will have.

TB - predict the number of field goals Columbia will have in the game.

Good luck!
    1. +23
    2. Aaron Harrison, 14
    3. Less, 1
    4. Towns, 6
    TB-15

Re: Play KSR Game Contest Kentucky v Columbia

1. 24

2. WCS, 19

3. Yes, 3

4. Towns, 5

TB - 12

1. UK by 33

2.KAT w/19

3. Over, by 3 (plays 27 minutes)

4. Trey Lyles w/7

TB - 13
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1. UK by 20
    2. Trey Lyles 16
    3.less by 5
    4. Aa Harrison. 7
    Tb 18

UK by 37. Wcs 16. Less 2 min. Booker 5. 18

UK +18
    Aa Harrison 18
    Willie -2
    Towns 6

1) 22

2) Booker 18

3) + 5

4) Trey 6

TB) 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. UK by 27
    2. Aaron H., 20
    3. More, 3 min., 28 sec.
    4. Andrew H., 6
    TB: 16
    Last edited by Krank; 12-10-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

UK by 35

Dakari Johnson 16

More +3

Towns 6

14 FG's

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by CatinIL View Post
    UK +18
    First KSR point to the only guy with UK less than 20!

No 2nd KSR point here, as Columbia provided game-high scoring honors.

Tons of correct 3rd KSR points.Gave consideration to Krank's technically more accurate point of 3 minutes, 28 seconds, but the official boxscore provides the numbers without seconds, so I disregarded the seconds. Hopefully Krank won't get too upset with me; he still gets the point, but so do many others.

Willie played 28 minutes, which was +4 on the time. Everybody that had more, +3 or +5 got a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    3. Yes, 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

3. Over, by 3 (plays 27 minutes)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    3) + 5

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    3. More, 3 min., 28 sec.

4. Andrew H., 6
    Cats had only 4 turnovers! the entire game, and Andrew had none--but he did have 3 fouls, which was the "worst" total of fouls + turnovers in the game for UK. So he was the "Bad Cat" for the game, and Krank grabs the point here.

AND with 2 KSR points, and the ONLY player to grab 2 KSR points, Krank withstands my interpretation of the rules on the 3rd KSR point to walk away with the victory without resorting to the tiebreaker!

The Krankster is back. Nicely done.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 12-11-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Man, you guys got in my head and now I'm over thinking it....I'm probably done for the rest of the season now, however having said that my mentor has given me new life and reason to excel.

Well played Kranster!!! I could have sworn WCS played the entire game last night.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

You're overthinking it? Man, I can't even get a KSR point. You'd think I'd have the advantage, creating the question, but I can't even figure out the right +/-. I'm worse on the "discretionary," or variable questions than I am on the ones that stay the same each game. That's bad.

Truthfully, this team, with the platoon system further complicating viable predicting, is hard to figure. I mean, I correctly guessed a 48 point margin of victory in one game. THAT, my friends, is PURE luck, lol.

You all may not believe this, but yesterday when I plugged in my answers, for #1 I was going with 12 but accidentally hit 22 and left it because I thought it was some kind of omen.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    You all may not believe this, but yesterday when I plugged in my answers, for #1 I was going with 12 but accidentally hit 22 and left it because I thought it was some kind of omen.

I have done that before. Usually, I'm not right on either. But I have "typoed" before, and left it, as an omen as well.

Truthfully, this team, with the platoon system further complicating viable predicting, is hard to figure. I mean, I correctly guessed a 48 point margin of victory in one game. THAT, my friends, is PURE luck, lol.
    I don't agree with you there, my friend. Maybe getting it on the nose is luck--but figuring out this UK team and how they match up, involves a good deal of skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I don't agree with you there, my friend. Maybe getting it on the nose is luck--but figuring out this UK team and how they match up, involves a good deal of skill.
    I thank you, kind sir, for the compliment.

BTW, don't worry about catching me and the bossman, just beat Doc.

I thank you, kind sir, for the compliment.

BTW, don't worry about catching me and the bossman, just beat Doc.
    I gots-ta have one of them $'s!!